Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone wanna mingle with the Fire Alpha?

Pyro

P
Yea, so Pyro really needs some threads so I can develop her character just a bit more, so here are some ideas. This means open, and this means taken. Talk to me in this thread about which ones you'd like to do, and once that's figured out, I'll PM you so we can get started! Have lots of fun!

Thread 1 (bounty hunter preferred): Pyro is on Mustafar at her home near a spaceport. [person] was hired by the owners of a mine near the port because of some trouble she caused that almost exploded the mine and is now searching for her lair.

Thread 2 (ANYBODY!): Pyro is on [planet] searching for any signs of another Alpha, but runs into [character] instead. This can either be a fun thread or a duel.

Thread 3 (1 other Alpha and 2+ others, preferrably b. hunters or mercenaries): Ooh, this one will be exciting! So Pyro finds or is found by [Alpha], but their happy little reunion is ambushed by [characters] who have been hired by an unknown contractor to bring them Alphas alive in exchange for a considerable amount of credits.

More thread ideas coming soon!

Pyro

P
[member="Xavka Duquo"]

Awesome, and I'm up for whatever. I'll PM you so we can continue on about the thread!

Thread 2 is taken!

Pyro

P
[member="Darth Raijin"]

Ok!

[member="Darth Ferus"]

That would be a very interesting thread. All of the Alphas are Force-sensitive, and they were made by Sith... I'll PM you.

Pyro

P
[member="Darth Raijin"]

the thread with Cobalt is still up unless you would rather take up one of these threads?

Pyro

P
[member="Alexander Jourgun"]

Okay that's one bounty hunter for Thread 3!

[member="Adrian"] Do you want to have a reunion, big brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom