Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up For An RP?

I'm looking to develop Krayzen more as a character; I've done some things here and there, but most of them were mostly flashbacks of what he has gone through during his exile. Here is a backstory of Krayzen broken in points:

• Born in dark-side movement in the Zeison Sha
  • Trains in dark-side and so forth. A battle between the traditional Zeison Sha and dark-side Zeison Sha results in his parents death; he goes to Hutt Space to do mercenary work
  • During one of his missions, he is defeated by a Sith Knight, and he joins the OS
  • Becomes an Acolyte and like many, he rises through the ranks to be an OS Knight
  • A Darth attempts to usurp the Dark Lord of The Sith. Krayzen stands with the Dark Lord of The Sith; he is promoted in the process.
  • Begins to help the OS in his own way, while starting up his own company
  • GA pops up, and through a series of victories, destroys the OS in Coruscant. Krayzen suffers severe/fatal injuries in a duel with an NPC GA Master and goes to Unknown Space.
  • In his exile, he renounces the Sith ways and reconsiders what he has been taught.
  • Undergoes a ritual that benefits, but also makes him weaker. After the ritual, he begins to rediscover his abilities
  • He then returns to known space, and joins the Iron Empire. Krayzen works to improve his company, as well as establish new connections, and so forth.

That's basically a summary of his life. Anyone up for an rp?

Well. I'm looking for someone to RP with in this desolate wasteland of a planet this character lives on by himself. So, if you're up for it, I'd love to be of assistance to both of our character's development.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom