Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a thread?

While Leo prepares for his initiation into the Outback, he's gonna do some work to get some quick cash. He's gotta be as prepared as possible for the journey ahead. So.. is anyone up for a job? Something relating to Leo's skills of course. (Just read his bio)

What did you have in mind? Do you want to do something like where our characters randomly bump into each other, get talking and then one of my characters helps you collect a bounty or steal something? I mean, I'm open to anything, it just depends on what you were looking to do in the thread other than collecting obviously.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"] Heh heh.. this will be a good thread I can assure you. Chaotic-good is definitely in my vocabulary. All the above works for me perfectly. I think I'm gonna use Giana Froelich.

Sure, we've already met in Nevermore so the problem is establishing what will happen between our characters in that thread so to dictate how we act around each other in this one as they will probably be running at the same time.
[member="Shorarri"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom