Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone up for a thread?

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

I'm down for most. Would mostly like some Jedi/ Sith interaction through battle or conversation. Malka is a Fallen Jedi turned Sith. spent a long time in the Unknown region, so much so that her body is infused with strange energies that have twisted her abilities and appearance.

What characters do you want to use? and how?

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

I'm down for most. Would mostly like some Jedi/ Sith interaction through battle or conversation. Malka is a Fallen Jedi turned Sith. spent a long time in the Unknown region, so much so that her body is infused with strange energies that have twisted her abilities and appearance.

What characters do you want to use? and how?

Well, characters that she would interact the best with are Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , and Subject 002 Tarnish Subject 002 Tarnish .

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red could be good for either battle or just a social interaction. Red used to be a Jedi too, but eventually decided to leave, not agreeing with some of their ideals, however still works for the Jedi. He's also from the Unknown Regions, and like her, is a genetically made experiment, though in a different way. They share a lot of traits, and could get along well, or could fight her depending on the situation they're in.

Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot is a Jedi Padawan, but is starting to fall to the dark side. Again, they could either get along, or fight, really depends on the situation. Main thing for Slip however is that he would fall even further into the dark side during their encounter. Slip carries a lot of pain and anguish, making him a lot like her too.

Subject 002 Tarnish Subject 002 Tarnish is a genetically created abomination that works for the Sith. For him, it would most likely be a more friendly encounter with Malka, like they talk and get along or work together towards a common goal. He is an incredibly distraught and pained individual, as his creation has left him constantly in pain and anguish, making him very vulnerable. And, well, he doesn't really have many friends, since he's an abomination, and not the best at social skills.

I would recommend Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red or Subject 002 Tarnish Subject 002 Tarnish honestly, since they fit the best. Really depends on what kind of interaction you want for Malka. I do also have some ideas for threads, again, depending on what you drift more towards.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Hi there!!!! want to join in or do something one on one?

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red We could do something with either your padawan, since Malka was a Jedi turned Sith through her allies betraying her and leaving her alone in the unknown region for a decade.

Or we can do the one you are now. Either way, some Jedi on Fallen Jedi action could be interesting.

We can try to start off as talking and see where it goes. Malka's armour was made when she was a Knight, so either could mistake her for a Jedi Warrior. Although she does have a wide beacon of Dark Side energy around her, masking her exact location, but easily being of notice to other Force Sensitives.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
We can try to start off as talking and see where it goes. Malka's armour was made when she was a Knight, so either could mistake her for a Jedi Warrior. Although she does have a wide beacon of Dark Side energy around her, masking her exact location, but easily being of notice to other Force Sensitives.

I do have an idea on what we can do. You got discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom