Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone up for a scene?

Hey Hey! looking to play a bit, Been kind of doing my own little thing but would like to have my char interact with someone! I finally created a Bio and all that good stuff, so if you seem interested, hit me up!

Oh this is interesting...

The Elysium Empire could fund your "rebuilding" of the Jedi Order as a way to create a rival to the Silver Jedi Concord that's more friendly toward us.

This could start with you meeting The King directly, or maybe we sent an agent to hunt you down, and bring you to the King (Could be a two-part thing)

There are a few force-sensitive people in the Empire that are untrained and could use a master, meaning you could already have a foundation for the New Order :)

Just hmu if any of that sounds interesting! GreyJedi GreyJedi

Jane lovett

J
GreyJedi GreyJedi If you wanted Jane could help direct you towards the jedi if you didn't want to rebuild them or if you wanted my sith lord Darth crihl could tempt you to the darkside claiming the jedi where evil all along and help you build a sith temple where he would train you and others in the true ways of the sith.

The Elysium Empire could fund your "rebuilding" of the Jedi Order as a way to create a rival to the Silver Jedi Concord that's more friendly toward us.

This could start with you meeting The King directly, or maybe we sent an agent to hunt you down, and bring you to the King (Could be a two-part thing)

There are a few force-sensitive people in the Empire that are untrained and could use a master, meaning you could already have a foundation for the New Order :)

I like this idea for sure. I am currently working with Arken Rhau Arken Rhau in a kind of a sith/jedi one on one working together and eventually will convert him to Jedi....eventually. so starting a new Order might be very cool. Plus Jane lovett could help with directing Galen towards the Silver Jedi.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

The Sith are scattered, as they should be. But why seek the Sith or Jedi and be chained to a dogmatic philosophy that has been historically and consistently dysfunctional?

What I offer, is a lesson free of chains, codes, restrictions, and most importantly, the ability to shape the galaxy as you see fit.

Interested, hit me up via PM.

"... and remember....heros are meant to die, nobody should be forced to die for another's cause...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom