Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Need A Lawyer?

Do you need a lawyer?

Do you want to sue that no-good company that swindled you out of your last credit?

Do you need someone to defend you from a heinous crime that you didn't commit?

Or do you need a divorce from your domineering husband AND need his credits?

Here at Xerox Law Firm, we provide only the best legal representatives to help you in all your issues pertaining to the law. Criminal, civil, and business: we do it all!

So, ladies and gentlemen of Chaos, don't be shy! Call me right now and forget about your problems, because your case is in the bag- or should I say briefcase?

-----------------

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't mind an RP where two consenting parties engage in legal matters for whatever reason. Hit me up if you're down for anything. :)

[member="James Xerox"]

Sounds good, consider yourself a Black Sun. Go ahead and sign up here. Your role would extend beyond that of a typical lawyer, as you would also be a negotiator and a recruiter as well (if that's alright with you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom