Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone looking to duel a sith acolyte?

So Abyss had to suffer a few defeats in the last few weeks as he picked a few fights with people much stronger then he is. Now I really want a duel with someone who is equally powerful so he will not just be stumped by his adversary this time. I don't care if you play as a jedi, sith or whatever, if you are someone on apprentice level searching for a fight I am your man. I am not looking for something too story heavy, so this is best suited for someone looking for a pretty straight forward fight.

[member="Abyss"]

Considering I missed much of what was going on during the Mindabaal skirmish because of work and I need to oil up these rusty pvp skills, I can get into something like this. Not to story heavy but a good old fight.

[member="Abyss"]

I could give you a run for your money if you want, or I could help you fight a knight or master if any of them want to try and take you down.

Or you could whoop my Jedi some, he's not much of a fighter.

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"]

Would be up for a duel. We can either do two separate threads or maybe a have a three way fight because that could result in a interesting dynamic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom