Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone intersted in an Exchange faction? aka I just created an Exchange faction....

Cabe Cassell

_______Shapeshifter________ Now you see me, now yo
Tired of being pushed around by lazy, slimy overgrown slugs with Rancor fetishes? Then, boy, do we have a faction for you.
Come be a part of a family orientated friendly atmosphere filled with employees of all ethnic backgrounds, reguardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion or creed. The Exchange is looking for committed, enthusiastic persons who are sick of the status quo. We offer competitive wages, both contractual and salary, medical and dental plan, 401k, and employee perks and discounts. Don't waste another day wiping up worm secrection from the walls and floors, join now and become a part of a fast growing company who loves to promote from within. Don't hesitate any longer, get your foot in the door, and start today!

Cabe Cassell

_______Shapeshifter________ Now you see me, now yo
Come now, don't let the fat slug scare you away. I have brought a salt shaker as means of ridding yourselves from this infestation for everyone who decides to join.
Plus, my assistant tells me she is baking fresh cookies, available to anyone who cares to stop by.
Question is, what is stopping you?
Hopefully not this guy ^ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom