Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in a character?

Viho Hawk

V
Little bit about me: I was born to a mother who immediately discarded me because I have no ability to touch the Force. I grew up alone because no one would know I was a Hawk since my mother disavowed any knowledge of me. My cousin is Satara Hawk, the Clan Mother of the Singing Mountain Clan. She killed my mother.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for anyone that's interested in writing a Witch, specifically my character's mate, Maiara. The avatar is shown below, standing with Viho.

Little about how they ended up together: Viho participated in a lot of little combat tournaments because fighting was basically the only thing he could do. He was good, though. Maiara happened to be watching one day and took an interest in him. This interest developed into courtship, and then she took him as her Mate.

Things to know: Her first name and avatar are set, and she has an immediate tie-in which makes things easier for you. Surname is up to you, as she would keep hers, not take his. I'd love to work with you on the character. She is a Witch, but everything else is in your court!

So, if you're interested, post here or send me a message. I look forward to working with you!

Image of Viho and Maiara

Viho Hawk

V
That will happen, haha. Tis alright. If no one takes her she'll remain an NPC. I don't mind that much, just thought I'd ask.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Well, practice makes perfect. My second character ever was female, in 2002, and about half of my characters have been since then. I feel like it really helped prepare me for, well, my wife. :D I recommend trying it.

Viho Hawk

V
Eh, you use a Mando for the majority of your avatar. Stick with that and it works, Dred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom