Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested for an rp?

Reela Witko

Nautolan. Princess. Jedi.
Yeah so I basically want to break Reela in more and was hoping to see if anyone was interested in an rp with her. It can be anything from an adventure to a fight. Whatever you think could work. I'm open for anything really.

Reela Witko

@A'donari Cinn @Odeyseis Cool. Two Jedi knights given the padawan a little lesson in adventure or something like that. I love it.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Really? Huh, well you haven't lived until you have lol.

@Bundori I think of them more as dreadlocks but yeah lol

@[member="Reela Witko"] @A'donari Cinn

A little hostage mission? Taking down a little terrorist group in Coruscant? Attacking an entire faction (lol)?
Having any interesting idea to RP?

Odeyseis could give Reela character some lessons in Force Persuasion if you want to. :3

......Jedi = Fighting is not what we do. Why not a friendly thread? A race in speeders that shut off if you use the force? It can be on a neutral planet so everyone can participate.
@[member="Odeyseis"], @[member="Tormax Tryte"], @[member="Circe Savan"], @[member="Reela Witko"], @Bundori

Reela Witko

@A'donari Cinn @Odeyseis I do like the idea of us being on some kind of mission, and Reela can learn some skills from the both of you in the process. Especially since she's a princess to the Nautolan's Cinn lol. It could start out with her wanting to come along and insisting on it and then something or other happens where they have to deal with the situation.

@[member="Circe Savan"] Lol I don't fully get what that means but I get the feeling it's funny

@[member="Reela Witko"]
Pheromones kind of dictate your feelings. Not really sure I've forgotten a lot about star wars but I'm remembering as I spend time on this forum!

@A'donari Cinn And I would be down to do something like that. Just a meeting..and we doubt know we're force sensitives.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"], @[member="Reela Witko"]

I'm a jedi. I don't care if you're force sensitive or a Sith. Peace is what I strive towards and if you're playing nice in the sand box then I'll be more than friendly to you. Fighting isn't the answer.

Reela I was never apart of your planets traditions; so Princess or not you'll have to keep up : )

Reela Witko

@A'donari Cinn I don't see anything wrong with fighting to help people but, if that's how you feel, we could always do something like a training session. Reela doesn't have any one official master as of yet so it could be she comes to you and is curious to learn something or other.

Speeders it is. @[member="Reela Witko"] don't think so much about training. From what I hear there are 'Jedi Wars' happening on the regs. You'll be ready to swing that light up thingy from left to right in no time :p

But we shall be attending a race for now.

(BTW, what I said in this thread is all the training you'll need to be a great Jedi. And I think you've got what it takes)
@[member="Odeyseis"], @[member="Reela Witko"], @[member="Tormax Tryte"], @[member="Circe Savan"]
Will our Sith buddies with pink light up wands be joining us?

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Alright. Do you want to make the thread, or do you prefer that I do it?

@A'donari Cinn

I'm still up for the pod racing! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom