Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone In Need Of A Private Investigator Based Out Of Nar Shaddaa?

I've been trying to track my parents down for a while. They were last known to be on Coruscant before the GA Invasion. Since then they may have fled to Bakura, but I don't know for sure.

[member="Elliot Day"]

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Too live is to have enemies. Elliot's not the kind to go looking for enemies, but he knows that he'll make them in his line of work, even, maybe, with the people who give him a contract.

However you want to spin it, I'm game.

[member="Ben Corscifine"]

Actually, Elliot would need some persuading and lots of credits before he can just pack up and leave Nar Shaddaa. He's in the hole enough as it is and leaving Nar Shaddaa would ensure that he would come back to a ransacked apartment that's being cleaned up and rented out to someone else.

[member="Elliot Day"]
Would you be interested in helping some slicers (potentially) bankrupting a company? Or is that too risky/illegal for Elliot? He could earn a good amount of credits for participating, we need someone with natural charisma.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

He's quite morally grey at this point. He won't outright resort to it currently, but, like I've said before, he might be open to it, depending on how you handle it ICly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom