Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have characters they want to kill off?

Alright so. For a while i've been wanting to do this arc for Winter where she becomes slightly spiritual/religious. I don't want a thread where i show up, stabstab, end thread. No i want Winter to go through a rather personal journey where she self reflects upon the actions she has made in her life.

I want her to become faithful to logic and technicality. Believing in equivalent exchange and the idea of 'Karma'. She is not religious to things like gods or even any real great goal. But i do see her becoming much more spiritual and becoming much more attached to the idea of 'Life & Death'.

I plan on her eventually speaking scriptures and such before, during, and sometimes after a battle. So i was wondering if anyone wanted to do a thread where this story can gain traction. So if anyone has combat oriented characters they don't mind dying, i'd really appreciate it.

Preferably, i would like these characters to be those who have committed great sins. They can be jedi, sith, or ect. But must of done something that would force judgement upon them.

Anywho, thats about it. Cheers mates ^^

tumblr_nslr77kZbz1qzh2aio9_500.gif
Soon™​
[member="Queen Sovereign"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom