Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have any smuggling jobs or could use a long term gunslinger?

Progflaw99

Camera: 1
Time Stamp: 10043928
--------------------------------

A shuffling sound could be heard in the background as the screen comes to life, a weathered man coming into view. He looked up at the camera briefly before looking down off screen again.

"My name's Denn Ralto. Mighta heard of me, might not have."

He paused, furling his brow slightly before continuing.

"I guess the point here is, you've probably got a job that needs doing, and I'm the best man for it, you just don't know it yet."

At the last statement he looked back up into the camera, a piercing gaze staring straight into the lens. The man chuckled slightly, a smirk on his face.

"I'm what you might call an entrepreneur, you have goods that need to get from point A, to point B. No questions, no authorities. You've got some nerf herders who're giving you lip. You've got someone who needs to be taught a lesson. I'm your man."

The man could be seen standing, a leather gun belt strapped to his hip, a singular DE-10 Heavy blaster resting in the holster attached.

"You need someone to do your dirty work? I've got the skill if you've got the credits."

The camera faded out the image of the man fading into darkness as a soundtrack played.

OOC: So, if anyone has a thread or wants to thread, let me know! I'm pretty open to whatever! If you've got ideas or a desire, let me know!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
If I were you, I'd contact [member="James Justice"] and [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Denn Ralto"] , I will have to keep you in mind for future threads :)

[member="Lady Kay"]
Danka. But I am with [member="Gray Raxis"] on this one. So much pimping. :D

[member="Denn Ralto"]

We always need more 'Independant movers' here at justice shipping. Right now our big thing is a planet take over we are doing after crashing on the planet. It's going to be a BIG thing; it's our 200 post thread needed to get to teir 5. :) if your interested in that let me know and we can work a logical story based way for you to jump in and I'll link ya. If not, well we will find something as my RL schedule allows for my posting and such. Either what nice to meet ya and best of luck!

Progflaw99

Gray Raxis said:
I am getting pimp out by [member="Lady Kay"] ! What do I do?!

[member="Denn Ralto"] There is always something to do.
Sent [member="James Justice"] a PM as well, you guys have any ideas on how a write in would work? I'm down to do the writing if you've got any ideas for entry! [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Lady Kay"]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Denn Ralto"]

It could be that your character was already on the planet and hearing our character's voices and gunfire got you to seek us out.

Or....he crash lands at the point where we are already at. Either way works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom