Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone able to clone meh?

So long idea short I've an AI aboard my ship. It's gone Self-aware and I need to keep any crazy skynet or cortana stuff from happening. Soooo I need a clone. I'll pay IC for this to happen. Any takers?

Well I sort of technically could. thoughly OOCly I sort of want to shy away from that until I can get everything ran through the factory. Then again nothing about it isn't already canon, so I can. ICly Gabriel wouldn't do it for any price. He is a collector after all. I imagine a copy of that AI's source code would sway him.

Myra

M
The Greivex Construction Hive is fully capable of all your genetic needs ;)

[member="Celiana"]

[member="Gabriel Volturi"] Much as I love what you're selling The Source Code could still be hacked/ exploited/what have you. I have other various knowledge I'd be willing to trade but not the source code. Too much could go wrong. A healthy amount of paranoia is intelligent.

[member="Veryiana Greivex"] It's a possibility I see 13 posts though have you cloned full bodies before? I assume the neural link that'd need to be installed in the cloned body is under your area of expertise?

[member="Celiana"] Can you really trust someone to make your clone whose sole employment retention plan is mind control? :D I kid, I kid. But seriously anything would do, as long as its something that Gabriel can use towards his own gain in the future. And did I mention Gabriel himself is on his... *counts off in his head" 5 clone body? Thats all a big part of his background, one that I am planning some storylines to establish in this new canon here. Eventually making the technology a major selling point in my character's now chaos canon corporation.

However, Gabriel is always one for cooperation for his goals, so if [member="Veryiana Greivex"] would like for the three of us to collaborate on this I'd be happy too.

Well I've had some actual civil interaction with Sithy Dark Siders before so I wouldn't be opposed. Would a copy of notes on ancient combat methods and copies of shield tech research do? I have a case of arkanian diamonds too in case you need to finace said new cloned body...I'd be happy to collaborate with y'all.
[member="Gabriel Volturi"]
[member="Veryiana Greivex"]

Myra

M
[member="Celiana"]

I feel like an arrangement could be made to fit Veryiana's taste, as she's never really had the opportunity to clone force-users before. Of course, she may attempt to keep your genetic make up in storage for future variations of her Bio-Droids in an attempt to have force wielding ones.

But, yes... I'd be glad to work with the two of you. As, I am indeed a little new to all of this so a more experienced geneticist would always be a good tag-along... I'd hate for you to have three arms and only one leg...

[member="Celiana"]

In that case Gabriel does have a bit of technology that would allow you to make sure the clone was force sensitive. That could be the arrangement that can be made. Veryiana could be approached for the cloning, but say she heard rumors of someone that was capable of not only of providing a neural link, but had the secrets of creating clones with force sensitivity. It helps me because I can use this RP as development for when I officially have my Alts Corporation bring it to the open market in the factory later.

Myra

M
[member="Celiana"]

Sounds good! And maybe she can purchase the schematics of said technology off of Gabriel while she's at it.

I love it when a plan comes together! Mwahahahahahaha!!! *Ahem* ahhh I mean thank you for your help. One of y'all want to throw up a thread? Sorry just saw these posts... Tag me plz?

[member="Celiana"]

Well since it was all your idea and you know better what your goals are for this then starting it won't work better if you did it.

And selling those secrets would be the last thing Gabriel would want. However, proving yourself vital to is plans would give you some leyway. I'll be adding Gabe's "journal" entry concerning the tech to his bio tonight, maybe. That way you can have an ooc understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom