Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody wanna wander across the stars?

Sooooo.

Verz has officially been dethroned as Mand'alor. I've been thinking on where to take his story, since I did not expect this at all. (It happened so fast officer!). So, I'm wondering if anyone wants to start a story ark that involes your character and Verz wandering the stars. It can be a whole group of people, I don't care. The more the merrier!

Never got a chance to change my tags. I was a Jedi when I was young, got expelled thanks to getting framed, joined the Senate, became Vice Chancellor, became Supreme Chancellor after Contruum, and quit because the Senate was full of douches and they were making my hair grey. So now I'm wandering, because nobody really likes me right now and I might have called out the entire Senate on their shit upon exiting.

@[member="Verz Horak"]

I'm trying to figure out where Desmond is going as a character after Genesis's little stunt on Atrisia. Hanging out with a former Mandalore for a spell might be fun, assuming the whole bank robbery thing never comes up.

45899242.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom