Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody need a story buddy?

Brium Tallistor

I came here to chew shebs.
My guys name is Brium. He's an unaligned force sensitive bounty hunter/mercenary who i might take down the Jedi/Sith path eventually depending on their character arc. I really love writing and story building, so if you'd like please take a look at some of my entries and my character and see if ya dig it! And maybe we can create something

Brium seems interesting. When it comes to personality, Locus is pretty much the opposite of Brium, so I can see some interesting scenarios. I'm also in a thread you just joined, so we could work on it already if you wish.

Brium Tallistor Brium Tallistor
Ok back, sort of.

Anyway, I have a few characters that could interact with him.

Rocho Rocho a trained force sensitive trandoshan hunter/mercenary. He especially excels at two things, physical enhancement and force sense (especially in regards to recognizing people through the force). He's a follower of the Scorekeeper to an extent and that is what guides his actions. If a job isn't a challenge, it's not worth it unless it pays well enough to let him do an actual challenge later. He gets along well with most and works in teams pretty regularly. Honestly, while he is a bounty hunter, he works as a mercenary rather regularly. He's one of my more dangerous fighters. He is rather likely to notice that Katarn is force sensitive.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr One of my few non-force sensitives (I have three total). And also one of my only characters who is not the greatest fighter. While she's a good marksman and is fairly fast, she's small, and not particularly strong. For this reason, when needed, she uses droids. One of whom she can gain complete control of, allowing her to use them in her place. She's a mechanic (ship, droid, cybernetics, all sorts of stuff), an entertainer, a smuggler. Basically she does what pays. She doesn't do bounty hunter or mercenary work much though. Too much danger, not enough pay-off. Also...she just isn't really that violent of a person. She's a lot older than she looks (and the way she acts goes either way) but she's very much otherwise just a human with a crap load of skills. She might not recognize Katarn's force sensitivity, but if she found out she had it, she knows stuff about the force due to her parents. She can't teach him anything about lightsaber combat really though.

Ardon Ardon Another non force sensitive. He's mostly a smuggler and ship captain for Tillian Family enterprises. He's also got a speech problem, needing cybernetics to actually communicate. Unfortunately they were of inferior design, and that resulted in him speaking somewhat like a droid. He's a pretty moral person, somewhat better than Mariah, but much better than Rocho. He's slightly force sensitive, but not a whole lot.

Kovhorn Kovhorn A mandalorian and non force sensitive. The man is pretty much a walking tank, he covered himself in some pretty hefty armor after he nearly died fighting a dragon. I noticed your guy has a fear of mandalorians, this could be a way to have fun with that. He does bounty hunting but he's even more of a mercenary than Rocho is. Kovhorn hates sith, but otherwise doesn't care so much about other force sensitives or their orders. He's not for or against them. He would absolutely not be happy about Brium using mando armor while not being one, but if the fight was fair, may respect that he won. Kovhorn is a lot more cold of a person than the other three. While he doesn't kill based on the challenge of the target like Rocho does, he's not as friendly as the Trandoshan.

Shavara Shavara So you got two options here. Shavara the priestess scientist, or Sar Vun the rebel. Shavara publicly is called a Vo Ni (kind of compare them to priests or priestesses in regards to how people view them, it is a long culture that's hard to explain on here). Normally her jobs involve exploration and research, sometimes involving alchemy. However she doesn't have a huge reputation, and is just another one of the Vo Ni, who is young. As Sar Vun however she rebels against the Eternal Empire, aiding the Eclipse rebellion wherever she can. Sar Vun probably has a bounty on them. Nobody can really say whether the person calling themselves Sar Vun really is the original or not (someone in the history of her planet) becuase the shape, size, and even gender change. And the alchemic skill of Sar Vun was known to allow him abilities that exceeded normality. Truth is she simply is capable of shapeshifting, and wears a mask that hides her true presence in the force, replacing it with its own. She's kind enough that even if he did lose a fight with her, she'd probably avoid killing him. She doesn't really want to fight and only does it for the sake of her people.

Brium Tallistor

Brium Tallistor Brium Tallistor
Ok back, sort of.

Anyway, I have a few characters that could interact with him.

Rocho Rocho a trained force sensitive trandoshan hunter/mercenary. He especially excels at two things, physical enhancement and force sense (especially in regards to recognizing people through the force). He's a follower of the Scorekeeper to an extent and that is what guides his actions. If a job isn't a challenge, it's not worth it unless it pays well enough to let him do an actual challenge later. He gets along well with most and works in teams pretty regularly. Honestly, while he is a bounty hunter, he works as a mercenary rather regularly. He's one of my more dangerous fighters. He is rather likely to notice that Katarn is force sensitive.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr One of my few non-force sensitives (I have three total). And also one of my only characters who is not the greatest fighter. While she's a good marksman and is fairly fast, she's small, and not particularly strong. For this reason, when needed, she uses droids. One of whom she can gain complete control of, allowing her to use them in her place. She's a mechanic (ship, droid, cybernetics, all sorts of stuff), an entertainer, a smuggler. Basically she does what pays. She doesn't do bounty hunter or mercenary work much though. Too much danger, not enough pay-off. Also...she just isn't really that violent of a person. She's a lot older than she looks (and the way she acts goes either way) but she's very much otherwise just a human with a crap load of skills. She might not recognize Katarn's force sensitivity, but if she found out she had it, she knows stuff about the force due to her parents. She can't teach him anything about lightsaber combat really though.

Ardon Ardon Another non force sensitive. He's mostly a smuggler and ship captain for Tillian Family enterprises. He's also got a speech problem, needing cybernetics to actually communicate. Unfortunately they were of inferior design, and that resulted in him speaking somewhat like a droid. He's a pretty moral person, somewhat better than Mariah, but much better than Rocho. He's slightly force sensitive, but not a whole lot.

Kovhorn Kovhorn A mandalorian and non force sensitive. The man is pretty much a walking tank, he covered himself in some pretty hefty armor after he nearly died fighting a dragon. I noticed your guy has a fear of mandalorians, this could be a way to have fun with that. He does bounty hunting but he's even more of a mercenary than Rocho is. Kovhorn hates sith, but otherwise doesn't care so much about other force sensitives or their orders. He's not for or against them. He would absolutely not be happy about Brium using mando armor while not being one, but if the fight was fair, may respect that he won. Kovhorn is a lot more cold of a person than the other three. While he doesn't kill based on the challenge of the target like Rocho does, he's not as friendly as the Trandoshan.

Shavara Shavara So you got two options here. Shavara the priestess scientist, or Sar Vun the rebel. Shavara publicly is called a Vo Ni (kind of compare them to priests or priestesses in regards to how people view them, it is a long culture that's hard to explain on here). Normally her jobs involve exploration and research, sometimes involving alchemy. However she doesn't have a huge reputation, and is just another one of the Vo Ni, who is young. As Sar Vun however she rebels against the Eternal Empire, aiding the Eclipse rebellion wherever she can. Sar Vun probably has a bounty on them. Nobody can really say whether the person calling themselves Sar Vun really is the original or not (someone in the history of her planet) becuase the shape, size, and even gender change. And the alchemic skill of Sar Vun was known to allow him abilities that exceeded normality. Truth is she simply is capable of shapeshifting, and wears a mask that hides her true presence in the force, replacing it with its own. She's kind enough that even if he did lose a fight with her, she'd probably avoid killing him. She doesn't really want to fight and only does it for the sake of her people.

I think either Kovhorn or Rocho would be perfect for the Holocron retrieval mission. Really interesting characters and adds an element with the mando background.

Brium Tallistor Brium Tallistor Cool! Well I looked over the thread, do you have a force user already to help find the holocron or is Brium going to do that?

If you do have someone or you will do it, I'll use Kovhorn. If you don't, I'll use Rocho. Rocho has worked with mandalorians on a number of occasions also, so he may be surprised that Brium isn't one if he does find out (he won't care nearly as much as Kovhorn of course).

Brium Tallistor

Yessss dude Brium is too weak of a force user to really tap in, he doesn't have formal training. And I need another good writer because I just got a newbie that hopped on it, lol. But yeah please add an entry tonight if ya can!

Brium Tallistor

Brium Tallistor Brium Tallistor Cool! Well I looked over the thread, do you have a force user already to help find the holocron or is Brium going to do that?

If you do have someone or you will do it, I'll use Kovhorn. If you don't, I'll use Rocho. Rocho has worked with mandalorians on a number of occasions also, so he may be surprised that Brium isn't one if he does find out (he won't care nearly as much as Kovhorn of course).

This will be fun

Lol, thanks! He's actually my first character bio I made on this site, and the only character without a human face to do this well. I made him thanks to the Fel Empire, it was kind of sad when they started going downhill.

And looks good! Deryn went too.

Turns out, he's the only one not force sensitive right now lol. I'm with him in two other threads (different character) where things are a little more on the non-force sensitive sides.

Kinda late here, bu was thinking, would you need somebody to RP the thief? My character could be the one who stole it because he was hired, and is currently transporting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom