Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody interested in a medival kingdom faction?

Anyone game?

It will be based slightly off of King Arthur's kimgdom, with some other elements that I came up with mixed in.

IC Groups:
-The Chosen Knights: Act as officers, science and intellegance directors, military advisors etc. Bodyguards, elite troops, etc. Internal Hierarchy: Senior Knight, Knight, Junior Knight,
-The Council of Patrician: Lords, Barons, ladys, kings and queens, advise the High King in political matters and state affairs, they manage the individual planets of the Kingdom. Internal Hierarchy: King/Queen, Lord/Lady, Baron
-The Force Wielders(Again, not atached to the name): They use the force to create weapons using Alchemy and Force imbuement, act as shock troopers, and so on. Their Hierarchy goes: High Wielder, Wielder, Aloycate

Possible Names:
-The Royal Kingdom
-The Shadow Imperium
-The True Imperium
-The New Kingdom
-The Kingdom
-The True Kingdom
-The Royal Empire
-The Kingdom of Light and Shadow
-The Shadow Kingdom

IC Hierarchy:(Everyone ansewrs to higher numbers of their branch and to the Impratrix)
1-Impratrix: In charge of the kingdom as a whole. Advised by the High Council and the Knights-1
2-High Wielder: In charge of all the Force Wielders, must be Master(?) level or higher force rank; Kings and Queens: Manages one to three planets, in charge of marshalling those planets forces if needed. Also act as advisors; Senior Knights of the Sword: Act as admirals, senior directors, and generals;-2
3-Wielder: Perform the above listed duties for the force wielders(Normally must be knight level with some exceptions); Lords and Lady's: May sometimes manage up to two planets, if not act as ambassador. Also act as councilors to the High King; Knights of the Sword: Act as officers and directors;-3
4-Aloycate: Are normally apprenticed to a wizard in order to learn from the; Barons: Act as ambassadors and attend political gatherings, may be in charge of a planet, also act as advisors; Junior Knight of the Sword: Act as lower level officers;-4

Simplified Hierarchy:
-Impratrix-
-High Wielder- Senior Knight-King/Queen-
-Wielder-Knight-Lord/Lady-
-Aloycate-Junior Knight-Baron-
The faction probably won't mind what alignment FU's have as long as they're working for the faction, not just themselves. As for possible story arcs, the first one wil be the faction try to expand its reach, its resourcesand its contorol by taking over more planets, unoffically of course, building diplomatic ties, squashing any would be rebellions and attempting to become more powerful in general while slowly establishing control of the southern part of the galaxy that is relatively untouched by other groups(Seriously look at the map, from about the middle over, its pretty much untouched).

Due to the fact that the area is almost untouched, I was planning on there being pirate strongholds and the such in the area.

[member="Arctorius"]

You have one discussion type thread up on this with some more detail. If I may make a lighthearted suggestion speaking in a Factions thread is instead of just tossing up a "anybody game".

Maybe toss out some of your thoughts. Working name, potential IC structure, potential story arcs, and possible goals of the group with how they would impact other groups or the Galaxy at large.

Negative Prime

Space Elf.. its a thing apparently.
so this?
dragon_effect__character_intro_01_by_fishbone76-d7527c1.png

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Not really. More roman than Medieval. Medieval era would be some time after the collapse of the roman empire, along the lines of feudalism or shortly after.

[member="KenRath"], good ideawill add more info. I posted here because I was reading the forum guides and found that it was more appropriate to post here.

@Conner Harrison, I agree whole heryedly with [member="Aya Clarke"].

[member="Honoko"], not quite

[member="Rae Jarrus"], [member="Mysa Snowstrider"] more info on the way.

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Connor Harrison"]

I try, I learned a few things in my time. Of course not specifics, mind you, but I know a few things.

Partly from doing research for Aelozath, which took plenty of time to do. I really should get around to making a few friends...

And a note for you, [member="Arctorius"]: I'll wait on joining/judgement to let you get a little work done. Never know what allies a noble could use after all, especially if we are on the same wavelength.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Aya Clarke said:
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

With clearly roman inspired titles and such.

Space Game of Rome really.
That's just for our force-user branch. No other branch has roman-inspired names. The aesthetic for the overall faction is very much medieval though.

However, I feel like I'm being a jerk and hijacking the thread by talking about the IE.

So, to the topic at hand:

[member="Arctorius"]

Right off the bat, I think you need to come up with more inspired names. High King is a very dry title. One that doesn't really catch the eye.

Write a bit more detail on the faction's alignment, what it's goals are, etc

A more in-depth description will bring more people to the table. Obviously.

But yea, good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom