Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Room For A Smuggler?

Kayt Gallion

K
Well, who's up for a spice run or something? I'm getting mighty bored of all the cantinas. I'm ready for some action! :)

Hi, sorry, I've been away on an extended non-consensual LOA. I'll go kick the guys in the skype chat in the pants and get them talking to you.
PM me your Skype name if you have one and I'll be happy to add you. Or you can contact me yourself. I'm aterfeles (Yes my avi is Comie Dash)
@[member="Kayt Gallion"]

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Howdy, Kayt! In no particular order, the active members I know:

@[member="Blitz"] : OUr resident drug dealer. He my need you to move product.
@[member="Kraxon"] : Slave trade, mostly. If you're comfortable with it, he'll likely need you relocate people, if you've got the kit on your ship to hold enough of them.
@[member="Lex Matako"] : Silver-tongued, perky Nautolan. Always up to something. No idea what he'll need ya to move, but he's a card and fun to work with. Always cheerful, compared to the rest of us.
Myself: I'm a hired gun and killer. You need security or an extra pair of hands, I'll lend them. Odds are I won't need a ship too often, unless I'm shipping a crate of guns somewhere.
@[member="Galen Arterius"] : A smuggler like yourself. We can always use larger teams on some jobs, though.
Domino: The boss lady. She says jump, you pray she doesn't force push you into the ceiling. She's actually pretty good at dealing with people.
@[member="Wendy La Fey"] : Domino's right hand and apprentice. No idea what her skillset is, haven't hung out with her much. Still, since she does a lot of projects and errands for Domino, helping her is usually directing helping the boss-lady.

Those are the ones I'm most are pretty active, sorry if I missed anyone. Feel free to Pm any of them if there's a specific job you want to handle, and sorry for takign forever to get back to you. I'm lame like that. :(

Kayt Gallion

K
Smuggling's my business. Hook me up with one of the smugglers, and I'm good to go. :)

@Lex Matako is a cad and always a treat to write with, and he's a smuggler himself though there's something he won't ship. I forget if it's slaves or drugs. Probably the former. Carefule he doesn't try to talk the pants off ya though. =p
If you really want to be active though, I'd recommend starting your own story/character arc rather than waiting for people to come to you with missions. Keeps things more personal and interesting in the long-term and helps flush out your character.

@[member="Kayt Gallion"] @Mr. Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom