Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Republic peeps want to arrest me?

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Meta "]well I have four total for myself and three of them are going to die in this war going on. Pretty much going to suffer the same fate as noble squad all of them just dying one by one

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
The whole sith vs republic and everyone else in the mic war going on @[member="Meta "]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Well Rolland might die but Martin is going to die in an explosion sacrificing himself. Daisy I think is going to be KIA by some sith as for James and Rolland one of them will live.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Meta "]he's on your side against the sith. so no, no you can not kill him

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Meta "]the treaty with the mandos binds us to help, Rolland however might go MIA so I'm not sure.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Basically they are going to die in invasions not personal threads. So if you can find a way to get him in a sith invasion then you can certainly try. @[member="Meta "]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Meta "]though they have to be tear jerking deaths none of this I shot you now you die look at my huge junk type deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom