Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Droids Out There?

So I've been thinking of having Thurion get himself a helper around the ship, as well as an additional travelling companion in general, in the form of a droid. I was gonna just have it be another NPC, but then I got to thinking that perhaps someone out there would be willing to act as my travelling tin-man?

Astromechs would be my first choice in droid type, but it's not exclusive to that particular type. All droids are welcome to "audition" for the part as my loyal companion. You would not always spend time on the ship, since Thurion likes to get around a lot, but I'm not really looking for the combat type, either. You should be a crewman first, and combatant/adventurer/explorer second.

If this sounds like something you as a droid would be interested in and believe you fit into the description, you are more than welcome to apply for the position. But do not think this as a mere job or anything; Thurion will insist on regarding you as his friend rather than employee. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Right here, baby :p it will go so well, I can just picture it

"Fix the engine, HK."
"I am a Baron of a planet and veteran of countless wars, you will treat me with respect."
"PLEASE fix the engine?"
"There you go, would you like some freshly baked Wookiee-ookiees as well?"

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Well I guess I was the only one to respond to this ad :p I probably won't be a long-term companion, but if you want to do a thread, I'll be up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom