Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Contractor willing to build me a set of Stealth Starfighters?

I'm really not that great at coming up with ships and also I don't have any company to even build them, but Abyss current Pirate Ship the Eldritch could really need a set of starfighters (12) to add to the ship itself. Now I am looking for someone better at this than me with a fitting company to build them as contract for Abyss.

I have a handful requirements and I am obviously ready to play a part in any thread needed to claim the needed materials. What I want:

-Stygium Cloaking and other stealth tech
-Holographic Technology for either stealth or trickery (Looking like more ships, looking like an asteroid, etc.)
-Quick and agile
-Able to launch Discord Missiles
-Looking really cool and in tune with the Eldritch

As for payment ... Just state your price. Credits, Black Flag Tech, or a personal favor from Abyss (Like helping out in a thread, or some kind of force imbued object etc.)

Anyone interested?

Haven't done any personal orders myself, but starships are where I am most comfortable. If you wouldn't mind working with Nubia StarDrives we might be able to work something out. I'm not so worried about the payment.

[member="Darth Metus"] I'm intrigued, but I'm looking for something less heavily armed and in return more agile and fast. Thanks for the offer tho.

[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Adron Malvern"] I don't want to decide lol. You got any links to any current projects so I can get an impression?

[member="Darth Abyss"] I have no issue building a fighter to this spec. I can sell you it through IGBC. For payment, I'd probably ask for some items from your company, and assistance developing weapons platforms utilizing Sith alchemy. We should be able to knock out the stygium thread within a day or two.

[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] You people make this hard on me you know? I really feel like I just should buy 4 ships from each of you instead of a single contract, or something like that.

Sorry for the long reply time, haven't been able to do much outside lurking. However, I would be more than happy to do a third of the order. However having three companies fill the order would lead to 3 differing designs, unless you were to ICly send us all the same set of blueprints. I have no issues working with the others IC or OOC to get a single idea down on paper that all three companies would then produce for you. If they are both agreeable to the idea, I say let's see what we can work out.As for payment, Kurayami is a pilot, so allowing him to take and modify one of the prototypes would be enough for him. Be nice for him to be able to stealth around when doing some exploring or some such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom