Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any apprentices want to go crystal seeking with me?

I'm a neutral, wandering padawan, so it does not matter which side apprentices I can go with. I'm fine if people such as merchants wish to join me, and let's get crystal seeking!

(Dora the explorer tune comes on)

^No I'm kidding about that tune.

But seriously I want to make a fun thread and even encounter enemies possibly! Thanks!

(By the way, it may say I am a part of Sith Assassins, however I do not see others as enemies, trust me!)

Ah that will be fine. I will be looking for these:

Lorrdian Gemstone
Heart of the Guardian

The first one seems plain, but I found it could be more useful for me considering I'm not much of a force user but more of a duelist.

The second one, I'm sure, is incredibly rare, but I want to go for one. It's enhancing properties are what makes it so good.

These crystals are both for my secondary guard shoto.

Maybe you could find some sith friends to come along? Let's go on a hunt.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Ah yes I already read that thread before I picked my crystals :p

Indeeeed the lorrdian gemstone will be a nice energy source for my saber! If I can find it of course :p

I also want to gather materials for my light saber. I'm making a guard shoto, so phrik alloy is necessary for the construction before I submit it for review in the construction topic. I might just try to steal some alloy from another stock ship, lol. Is that fine?

[member="Darth Erebos"]

If you are interested in some light opposition I would not mind being it. I too would like to find a special gemstone (lorrdian sounds good).

Maybe we end up in the same cave and have us an encounter?

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Heol Wraith"]

I might just host a 'Grand Expedition' and have people of both sides hunting for crystals all over the Galaxy in a single group, max 12....if people would be interested to calm a temporary truce for the expedition XD but I doubt it would happen..

Other than that, we could do an encounter and even a battle.. Not sure which side I would join though.

[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Well, well I wouldn't mind having a little match with a jedi [member="Mantic Dorn"]

If we could find one more then if Mantic would be up for it it could be two apprentice class characters and one knight class character on either side? [member="Heol Wraith"]

Sure that would be pretty good. I will also be building my guard shoto during the event.

Do we want people dying, or leave it at a stalemate and have both sides retreat?

[member=Darth Erebos]
[member=Mantic Dorn]

The more writers invilved we need more prep time and have a longer perspective in mind.
I was actually looking for something smaller, with invasions at the doorstep. But I'll leave the details to you guys and will try to adapt.

I too think we should be open for having bothbsides escape with what they sought for.

[member="Heol Wraith"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

Very well. I suggest you go find a willing volunteer, a padawan, to join us in this thread.

Something smaller could happen, but for now, I'm not sure what you mean by that.

We shall leave the ending at a stalemate, then.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]

I just meant that I might be slow posting when the invasions come up.
Anyway, what place are we going to? what sort of setting?

[member="Varius"] - you interested to tag along for some crystal hunting (and possibly a chance to cross blades with these two fine gents)? ;)

Or we could just go with the three of us.
I can start a thread where I have found a crystal cave, Being lazxy evil people you just followed me there to grab it for yourselves?

Outer Rim territories, Kanz sector, will e the location. Qixoni crystals flew everywhere so there should be some on the ORT. Same as a few other common and maybe one more rare crystal.

[member=Darth Erebos]
[member=mantic dorn]

[member="Mantic Dorn"][member="Darth Erebos"]

Heol Wraith said:
Ah that will be fine. I will be looking for these:

Lorrdian Gemstone
Heart of the Guardian

The first one seems plain, but I found it could be more useful for me considering I'm not much of a force user but more of a duelist.

The second one, I'm sure, is incredibly rare, but I want to go for one. It's enhancing properties are what makes it so good.

These crystals are both for my secondary guard shoto.

Maybe you could find some sith friends to come along? Let's go on a hunt.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63303-last-known-owners-of-canon-items/ This may be a good read for you. Specific to the Heart of the Guardian crystal.

Thank you for the notice! It's a good thing you stepped in, I didn't catch that carefully last time.

I guess I'm only going for the lorrdian gemstone. Wasn't planning on getting heart any time soon, still a padawan.

[member="Vengeance"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom