Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antithesis Campaign - Homeworld

As you sleep a vision creeps into your mind. You watch as a frail rabbit timidly hops out onto a snow covered field. Suddenly from behind a bush two yellow eyes appear. As the rabbit continue to move the eyes follow it until in an instant a great fanged mouth flies out and latched on to the rabbits neck.

Slick red drops of life drip onto the snow drawing a bloody picture of death onto the frozen ground below. As you watch you assume you are watching a life end but instead something else happens.

https://youtu.be/vOtzPWx7HXU
play me...

The rabbit does not die but instead begins to change. It grows bigger, and stronger till it is the size of the snake. It's hair catches light and fire begins to flow from its back. As the snake let's go of its bite the fiery creature continued to grow till suddenly the whole scene is nothing more than raging inferno.

Finally your vision goes black save for two yellow eyes. They now are looking at you and you hear it speak.

“I know what you seek young God, the power of creation it calls to you. Listen to it, help me and I will teach you the gift of life… Help me and I will give you power like you have never seen. Take the stone, say the words Goresh Talnav Kal'Shebbol.”

“Join me…”

When you awake a bright red stone floats over your body, it glows with a light that seems to burn like fire, like your vision.

What calls you, what do you choose.

ORC is proud to present the first in a series of fully DM adventures exploring the deep history of the Kathol region and Kathol outback. Our adventure begins with our here with the hex dom of Aing Tii, Pitann and Homeworld…

If you want it just grasp the stone and speak the words...

The rest will be up to you!

Post here if you want me to tag you when we begin. Estimated time for departure is the middle to end of the week.

The Slave’s eyes opened wide, his chest heaving while his bed was little more than a damp mess from night sweats. The words rang out in his mind, over and over they repeated in a cacophony styled chant of a passing dream. They never ceased, a stone floating above him being the source of this berating song.

A cold and pale hand reached out to grasp it, pulling it close as he sat up. Tossing the blanket aside, he could feel an unnatural coldness to the room; something that forced him to shiver despite knowing it to be a perfectly comfortable temperature. The words spoke to him again, reminding him of a choice he had to make.

Goresh Talnav Kal’Shebbol…”, he said with a great meagerness to his voice. It betrayed who he was, who he sought to be.

He jumped as a soft touch ran down his back, a coquettish and tired tone breaking the symphony of chants he was victim too only a moment before.

Something wrong, dear?”, the young Twi’lek spoke. He forgot she was even there, if he was truthful. If he were being truthful, he’d also tell her she wouldn’t be there long.

Nothing.” he said, brushing his hair back. His mind’s eye wandered back to the image of the eyes, ever watching. They seemed ubiquitous in his dream, an unnerving feeling when he considered it. Still, it lit a fire where his curiosity was.

He needed to figure out what it spoke of.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

---

I'd love to join! This seems right up my characters alley what with all his obsessions with messing with the sanctity of life and all. Make sure to tag me! I'm excited for this :)

[member="Bryce Bantam"]​

giphy.gif

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I'll see what I can do in terms of taking part, but given that I might be joining this with two different characters I'll have to try and form a balancing act.

Either way, I'm down for joining in.

[member="Vaylin"] | [member="AD-Iqatar.13"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Antherion"] | [member="Boethiah"] | [member="The Slave"]

Really loving your writing so far guys just one item i wanted to bring to your attention. I probably didn't make this clear but you are all starting on Kal'Shebbal, not Aing Tii, know it is the hex dom name so I'm sorry for the confusion. No need to edit or anything just wanted to make that clear so you can have more fun with the place setting.

Once again love how the Dom is going, great development. Will be writing the next scene setter either today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom