Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Slavery Pirates

Nyla Bloodraven

N
The Blood Ravens are looking for members. The faction is a Piratical Confederation; consisting of pirate bands that are regulated through the code of laws as established and set forth by the Captain's Council. The Blood Ravens are staunchly anti-slavery and make slavers and their vessels and colonies primary targets for raids. Their primary location of operation is in the Aparo Sector and Wyl Sector of what is formerly Sith Space. Other operations extend towards the border planets of the Tingel Arm.

Their primary operations are Piracy and Anti-Slavery; however they also take up minor smuggling, bounty hunting and mercenary work when it suits them. Each pirate band of the Confederation is lead by a Captain that sits on the Captain's council. This serves as the primary Legislative body while the Commander-in-Chief serves as the de facto leader of the Blood Ravens.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
I'm not looking to become a Pirate Queen, considering that it's a Piratical Confederation and not a Piratical Monarchy based faction. The Title of Blood Raven which serves as the de facto leader and Commander-in-Chief can be attained by anyone in the faction provided that they have the votes from the Captain's Council to do so.

@[member="Haven Pryde"], @[member="Kalinai Soluza"]

Welcomed Aboard Mr. Matako
@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Lex Matako"]

@[member="Nyla Bloodraven"] While I cannot say I will join you, the Spynet will willing help you uncover some of these slavers. Finding criminal organizations in hiding is my *cracks knuckles* speciality.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
That would be helpful @[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Anyone else interested in joining the Blood Ravens? Or have questions?

Nyla Bloodraven

N
Are there others still out there? This is a faction for those pirates whom feel out of place; or if you in general have a reason to fight against slavery. We welcome those whom are willing to aid the Blood Hawks, as well as prove to be friends. Likewise we are willing to help those that have helped us. After all, our common goal is to end slavery through piratical means against slavers and slaving operations.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
Why not join the Blood Ravens @[member="Chupa La'Roi"]?

As a faction it is a Confederation of Pirate Bands. I do not see why your pirates wouldn't be able to join as a band within the Confederation.

@[member="Nyla Bloodraven"]

Because, why I would prefer bein allies, and we both dislike slavery, I on the other hand would love to also grow my own minor into a popular major one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom