Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Antanasia Cozma-Zambrano, Queen of Panatha

Status
Not open for further replies.
1174999-tamith_kai.jpg

Name: Antanasia Cozma-Zambrano, Queen of Panatha
Loyalties: Her husband, Kaine Zambrano
Role: One of Kaine's Secondary Wives

Development Threads: N/A

Species: Human (Dathomiri)

Appearance: Beautiful is one word easily attributed to Antanasia, from her wavy black hair to her full lips, porcelain skin and ample bosom. Another word that can describe this Nightsister vixen is dangerous. Her form is that of a prowling predator, his muscles tensed as her piercing eyes dart around for the slightest sign of danger despite the relatively lax life she lives within the halls of Vain Hollow.

She has gone to great lengths to adopt the style and aesthetic of her significant other, bedecking herself in black scale armor shrouded by a billowing cloak of coarse zeyd-cloth along with acquiring a fascination for precious gems and other gaudy baubles.

Her skin bears the marks of self-mutilation, a grisly ritual of devotion that proclaims her devotion to the hungering dark.

Personality: Antanasia is a proud and ardent practitioner of the Nightsister religion, but has also adopted much of her husband's philosophy due to her constant exposure to the Sith. Family comes second to her religious fervor, and she is extremely protective of the three offspring she had sired with the King of Panatha, often ostracizing his other children while doing everything she can to elevate her own. Often this has led to political maneuvering to devalue Kaine's other children in his eyes, although he has long since become aware of her trivial games but allows her to continue unhindered.

She has often grown jealous of the attention doted on Kaine's other wives, especially the care given to his primary wife Invicta. She dares not raise a hand against her, however; as she knows how wrothful her Lord can get when his ire is provoked.

She does aspire to one day become her Lord's favorite with the intentions of forming her own dynasty under her own children on her homeplanet of Dathomir.

Force Sensitivity: Witch Spellweaver (Knight)

Weapon of Choice: Antanasia has been trained in many Nightsister weapons, including the Nightsister energy bow, dagger, and energy lance. She had even been given rudimentary training with a lightsaber by her husband, but her greatest strength does not lie with any weapon of mortal make.

For her ally is the Force.

Specifically she has learned to channel and harness the spirit ichor that originated from deep within her homeplanet, allowing her to conjure physical objects at whim. She is also versed in the art of telekinesis, telepathy, and can summon forth tendrils of lightning from her fingertips to saturate her enemies with electricity.

Skills:
  • Adequate in Form I; Shii-Cho
  • Proficient in telekinesis and telepathy
  • Can conjure Sith Lightning
  • Knowledgeable about Dathomiri religion, philosophy, and rituals
  • Can tap into the Spirit Ichor of Dathomir thus allowing her to create physical objects at will
  • Is a talented musician and is capable of playing many different galactic instruments

Wealth: She shares in the wealth of her husband, and often uses it to buy fanciful material objects to boost her physical appearance and her surroundings

Combat Function: Combat is not something a Queen is expected to lower herself to, but in times of great desperation she can conjure forth the Dark Side of the Force to smite her enemies from afar or tear them limb-from-limb with her various Nightsister weapons.

Notable Possessions:
  • Nightsister Energy Bow
  • Nightsister Dagger
  • Nightsister Energy Lance
  • Lightsaber
  • A copious amounts of exquisite garments and other trinkets

History: Antanasia Cozma was born on the planet of Dathomir in the year 816 ABY as a member of the Misty Falls Clan. Through her mother's tutelage she learned much about her people's ways, including the ability to tap into the spirit ichor within their planet's core. One day a stranger from the stars arrived on her world, a darkly handsome maleling who had partaken in the fruits of many of her clans most naive and rebellious youths before retreating back to the void. His sudden arrival heralded the births of many half-breeds, some of whom were killed for their tainted blood while others were fiercely protected by their mothers. Antanasia often wondered where that man had gone, who he was, and even if he was still alive?

Her questions were answered many years later when he finally returned to Dathomir to reclaim the children he had sired, one of those offspring going as far as murdering and feasting on her own mother as a display of loyalty to her dark father. Antanasia was infatuated, and threw herself at the man's mercy and begged for him to take her away from this life, her ambition stark naked for all to see.

He accepted and revealed onto her his name: Kaine Zambrano, Emperor of the Sith. She was accepted among his company and swiftly fell in love with his cruel Sith Lord, his dark power encompassing her mind and body until she was utterly his. She became married to him not long after his relocation to Panatha after the Empire's downfall and bore him three children, a son and two daughters: Grigore, Lenusa, and Aurelia, all of whom were named prince and princesses and tutored by members of Kaine's court.

Since then she has lived the life of luxury on Panatha, partaking in her own desires and vices whenever the whim struck her. In time she was joined by many other Queens, all of whom had been seduced by Kaine's dark power like she had been many years earlier.

Intent: I intended to make a Nightsister wife for Kaine for many months now, but I haven't gotten around to it till just now.

​Image Credit:
Click

Hello, my name is Jayden and I'll be the codex judge in charge of this submission. Lets see what we can do to get this approved.

I hate Dathomiri but this is written well. I like her story and her intent seems fine. My only problem is this line here "for kinky times;)". I understand that you put it in as a joke but I'd like it removed in accordance with board rules. Once that's done I'll stamp this.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom