Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Antagonist And Foil

Vazz here was made, like many of my characters, on a whim. I love writing antagonists. It's a fun story beat, but more specifically, it's a fun way to highlight another character. As a DM brained sort of writer, there's nothing more entertaining than giving my players a bad guy they can grow against and eventually overcome. Sometimes it's within the session, sometimes it's the whole campaign.

So that's the point of this guy. He's meant to be your bad guy, your antagonist, your foil. A threat to your character or what they want to accomplish that needs to be stopped or overcome. Do you want a threat to go against and strive to beat? Someone to initially mess with your character until they grow enough to stand against them? Are you an orange tabby looking for ptsd on your last life?

Hit me up.

Oh also I guess Sith threads too. If you're looking to have a chat with him or such, also just hit me up. I love me some Sith stuff.

Ruuz Ruuz Vazz Vazz

I skin you both for new rugs!
1133762957352906912.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom