Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Signature Thread

Hey there, guys. So I'm well aware by now how many different signature makers are, and how awesome they are, but I thought I'd offer myself out too. As it stands I can offer a large variety of things, from titles and bars through to character signatures. I'll throw a selection in here for you to nosey through and I'm accepting any request really. :)

Examples of titles:
tagwater.jpg
ShadowSith.png
VoCtag.png

Examples of bars:
JedaiiOrder.png

TempleMaster.png

VurTepe.png

Examples of signatures:
Style One:

AkioSignature-01.png

JynSolSignature-01.png

AdamusSignature-02.png

DauxSignature-01.png

KaraSignature-01.png

VityrSignature-01.png

NewGirlSignature-01.png

Style two:
AdamusSignature-02-1.png

AkioSignature-02.png

Obviously the "styles" aren't the only types on offer, and I'm experimenting and growing more confident with my photoshop skills each day so I'm enjoying testing myself ^-^;'

- Libby x

Okay @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] this one might become a dozy or be easy never know. Please use my avatar image for coloring to match the zeltron skin tones and hair. The armor to black and the hair if you can in some places double it as it is supposed to be ankle length.

A nice sig using these images
but replace Sonja's image with this one
Replace the head with this image's head
On the left
Change the swords to lightsabers with red beams

In the center just her on the throne

Text: Balaya the Hand of Kaine

and if you can a new Avatar

Please and thank you.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/tumblr_ljmqngkLUn1qi2sego1_400_zpsf6229774.jpg
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/zoroark_by_namh-d5fbe2f2_zps08e33996.jpg
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/zoroark___the_illusionist_by_autlaw-d5m3s3i_zps9e8d7f64.jpg
Style one, With the quote, "I know what I am, A Monster." The theme/color would be red and purple, but dark.

I was trying to come up with an idea for my character's sig, but since you posted this, I thought this might work.

EDIT: could you make a Red/purple tag of Val'kar?

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Okay, I have a few requests for you, if it's okay. If you could make 3 tags which have a purple or red background and say: "Sorcerer Potential" (if it doesn't fit into the frames, then just "Potential"), "Sorcerer Mage" and "Sorcerer Spellmaster" (if it doesn't fit, then just "Sorcerer Master"), it would be cool. I hope it's not too much. You can feel free doing whatever you like with the backgrounds and stuff as long as they resemble Sorcery...

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Yours was the quickest one to sort out, I'll get onto the rest now. I decided to do a stand-alone Sorcerer one to go with the ranks instead, as it didn't fit otherwise.

LilithSorceror-1.png

LilithPotential-1.png
LilithMage-1.png
LilthSpellmaster-1.png

Just posting to remind you of my Croke tag/title thingy.

I've got a lot of requests for a sig out there, so if you would like to tackle that. Lemme know and I'll provide the info. Though, the tag is the main thing I'm concerned about

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Thanks! That is exactly what I had in mind.

As for my other request... I'm working with only my phone, so it might be vague but here goes.

I'd like it in style 1 using Disturbed's "The Guy" as the model. With the text "Shaco" as the top text and "Don't step on my toes" as the bottom text.

Have fun! And thanks again for the awesome tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom