Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pea in the pod

[member="Siara Vorru"] [member="Kiln"]

Crystal’s smile quickly faded as her gaze turned toward the ventilation shafts above her head. And someone was stupid enough to drop through them in front of her. Clearly they had no idea who they were dealing with. Siara spoke first, which probably saved him from being killed on the spot. But, she had no idea who this person was either, so things were not looking promising for the intruder.

“I didn’t invite anyone.” The Sith said simply, offering nothing more, and no emotion present on her face or tone.

He was still talking…. not taking a hint at all. Still she said nothing. Siara was diffusing the situation partially anyway, by leading the fool away accompanied by two armed and armoured guards.

Just as she was going to turn her attention back to their Invited guest, another arrived. Now the Sith was growing irritated. That could mean stabbing and frying could ensue. But, she didn’t waste time or energy on fools. So, she gestured to Kiln to follow her.

“Let us move away from the fools. Tell me about yourself.” She smiled and led the way to the Temple.

lordmitmar

"What other contract would I be here for if I did infact have one?" he chuckled, "I realize I jumped out of an air vent and walked up to you, so it wasn't the best of meetings but it went better than expected, oh and I know that look, you think i'm trying to throw you off? Dont you?" he paused and looked back at [member="Oka Osaa"] and the crusaders, "If I did infact have a contract, would I have walked up to you so openly?"

[member="Siara Vorru"]

Oka Osaa

Oka put his arms behind his back with sabers in hand. "I'd suggest you back up away from me. I'm not here for trouble but I'm also not here to be pushed around by children in uniforms." He backed up attaching sabers to his belt, luckily no one could see due to his cloak.

lordmitmar

"Excuse me for a moment [member="Siara Vorru"] " he started to walk towards [member="Oka Osaa"] and activated his comlink "Oka can you here me? why are they blocking you." he powered his wrist blaster but kept it deactivated for the moment.

Oka Osaa

"I hear. They are taking orders from @Sara Vorru. But don't worry, light sabers are pretty good for this situation if they wanna start something." Oka replied wandering why Mit was here. The guards are annoying, he thought as he backed up enough to be able to get away if they engage.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Alright, i'll trust that you can handle this, if things go bad, i'll be ready." Mit walked back over to [member="Siara Vorru"] "So, you from here?" he asked plainly for no other reason than chitchat.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Out and about on one of her walks seeking her master for more training she sensed the older woman was nearby, Ashra’syle’nuruodo could sense irritation from her. The Chiss stepped out of the structure surrounding the landing pad her red eyes seemed to glow as she watched her master walking off with someone new. She didn’t know but she presumed he was yet more competition for her masters’ attention and training. Anger boiled inside her as she spotted a pair of guards trying to deal with a man who apparently didn’t want to cooperate. Normally she wouldn’t care about their petty problems but something drew her in, a sense that there could be something gained from involving herself here.

Stepping casually forward as the guards were about to move in and attempt to arrest the man who refused to cooperate. The Chiss woman’s eyes glowed fueled by her rage she stepped around the two guards placing her hands on their shoulders so she was between them and [member="Oka Osaa"]. “Just give me an excuse, I need a good workout.” Asylen stated coldly as she glared at the man the guards behind her still anxious to complete their orders but not foolish enough to step around the Acolyte of Ithari to get in her way.

(Ok folks lets be a little more careful about what we know and don’t know, we don’t now Siara’s name as she hasn’t introduced herself to either of you.)

Returning her attention to [member="Mit Tuxaire"] the mercenary smirked. “There are many forms of contracts friend, you could be contracting your abilities as a soldier for example. Some of the Gods of Moross are known for their generosity when presented with a highly skilled individual. As for why you approached the way you did I cannot hope to assess your motives properly because I would never operate in that fashion.”

Watching him step away Siara glanced at the confrontation between [member="Oka Osaa"] and the Morossian soldiers who were trying to detain him. The man apparently did not wish to be detained and was making quite a fuss about it. She was about to step in when she saw the Chiss Acolyte Ashra something or other, it didn’t matter, crossing the pad. She smirked if the man was going to put up any more of a fight he would find his match in the perpetually angry Chiss.

“No I am not from here, I am imported talent.” Siara said with a smirk as Mit returned. "What is your name by the way?"

Meanwhile the guards who were detaining Oka were getting frustrated they were getting ready to drop the hammer so to speak. “There are no children here sir, only servants of Kalee and if you truly wish to test our patience we will simply have you put down. Surrender your weapons and stand down or we will be forced to re….” The guard suddenly went quiet as the Acolyte placed her hand on his shoulder as if her very presence caused him to lose his voice. He smirked under his armor and motioned for his companion to open some space for the Chiss to move he did not know the woman personally but he had seen her training around the temple and her skill with her lightsaber was undeniable.

Oka Osaa

Oka kept a straight face. "Well you see, they want to force me to go somewhere I don't want to go. And then they bring in an acolyte to solve whatever they're trying to achieve. I didn't come here to worship gods, I didn't come here for trouble, and I sure didn't come here to fight sith." He pressed a button on his comlink to let [member="Mit Tuxaire"] hear the conversation. Usually if this happened, the person on the other side would keep their distance. "Anyways, if you want a duel, I'm not in the mood but I can't trust just anyone with my weapons. Maybe Mit could hold em."

[member="Siara Vorru"]
[member="Ashra'syle'nuruodo"]

Kiln

The Survivor
Kiln followed [member="Crystal"] to the temple, pondering what he could say about himself. He didn't exactly have it all straight in his own head yet. It was probably best to keep it simple for now.

"... I'm... a friend of [member="Siara Vorru"] " He said after a moment of silence. "We were fighting some pirates and I was injured. I don't have any money, so Siara covered the cost for the medical treatment and said I could pay her back by helping you." Kiln looked at the temple as they approached it, still wondering who these people were and what kind of help they wanted.

lordmitmar

"Mit, Mit Tuxarie," he told the mercenary,"and you are." he said, not expecting an answer as he looked back at [member="Oka Osaa"] ,someone had joined in that, very stressful conversation. He chuckled only slightly when Oka suggested he, the guy who was already armed to the teeth, should hold his weapons as well.
[member="Siara Vorru"]

Ashra’syle’nuruodo shook her head as more soldiers of Kalee started to approach she didn’t summon them nor was she summoned to this situation the man in front of them was creating quite a predicament for himself. There were certainly more than enough soldiers here to handle him now but he hadn’t listened so now he would face the consequences. The Sith Acolyte detached her lightsaber from her belt activating it leaving the second one clipped to her belt. “This is not a negotiation, if you are not here to worship the true gods then clearly you are here for trouble. This is your last opportunity, turn your weapons over to the soldiers or prepare to use them to defend yourself.” The Chiss stared coldly at [member="Oka Osaa"] this was his last chance he was well out of his element and certainly didn’t belong on Exocron.

“I am Siara.” Siara replied glancing at the encounter between the Chiss and Oka. “Friend of yours?”

Noting [member="Kiln"] was leaving with [member="Crystal"] and more soldiers were making their way into the fray to properly secure the landing pad something that should have been done long ago. Clearly someone would have to work on security all over this world perhaps an opportunity to turn a few more credits of profit off the pod people. “If he is perhaps you should suggest he comply before the Soldiers of Kalee and the blue lady rip him to shreds, I have seen her in action. She makes me seem as soft and cuddly as a kitten by comparison.”

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit looked at Siara for a moment, "Yeah... hes a friend," he turned back to [member="Oka Osaa"] and turned on his comlink, "Oka, stand down... troopers are moving in, this is not a fight that you would come out well in." he turned back to Siara and slumped against a wall, "Cuddly as a kitten?" he grinned, "I'd love to see you 'cuddly as a kitten' that would make the history files" he said with a grin.
[member="Siara Vorru"]

Oka Osaa

Oka spoke into the comlink, "I thought you said you could trust me." He paused. "Okay catch. But on the record, this would be a draw just by looking at the area." His sabers flew in the air towards Mit as Oka held out his hands for whatever restraining device they had. This planet... the people... it didnt make sense, but who was him to judge.

"So what's the plan? Chop me up and deliver me to hell?" He asked in a joking way though he was wondrous of what they had in store for a rogue.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit spun around and caught Oka's sabers in one swift motion, he clipped them to his belt, next to his own vibroblade, and laid against the wall again, "I do trust you, but do you think you could have handled them well? I would have helped you as much as i could but... theres only so much i could do, then you would be on your own," then in a whisper, "keep your comlink on."

[member="Oka Osaa"]
[member="Siara Vorru"]

Oka Osaa

"I wouldn't win the fight but I'd certainly end it at all costs. Hold on to my sabers, and don't worry about me. If they hurt me, I probably deserve it although there's only so much I can take. It will be on always, be careful Mit."

Oka knew there was no need for fighting, so he simply gave up. He learned some force techniques here and there so if they lock him up, it won't be the first. In the end, he's shipwrecked or whatever misplacing your ship means in this new era.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Disappointment was evident on the face of the Chiss as she gestured for the soldiers to arrest the man. “Whom do you serve?” Based on the fact that the man had not accepted her challenge she knew he was not a Sith or even a Dark Jedi, if he were he would have jumped at the chance to prove himself against another. She assumed that he was some form of Jedi who were most certainly not welcome in Crusade space based on the fact that he carried lightsabers and his signature in the force, though she couldn’t be sure, certainly [member="Crystal"] would be able to tell for sure but Asylen had enough proof to damn him as she saw it.

“Speak fool before I lose patience. Your kind is not welcome here we must know who to return you to.” Ashra’syle’nuruodo glared coldy at [member="Oka Osaa"] waiting impatiently for his reply this was not how she wanted to spend her day today but now that she had conducted this arrest it was the responsibility of any good zealot to complete the instructions of the gods and their instructions were that any Jedi found in Moross space be returned to their respective order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom