Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Night on Nar Shaddaa

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Rainbow yelped a little, squeezing her eyes shut as the cold water hit her, but she endured it, because being clean was worth a little cold. She turned around several times as she got sprayed down, and eventually the grime was gone, leaving one very, very wet Rainbow shivering slightly stood before Chris. Her hair was plasted down her back and her thick make-up hadn't quite survived, and all in all, Rainbow felt very unattractive, completely oblivious to her wet clingy clothes that had turned ever so slightly transparent and were currently clinging to her frail shape.

"I've been clambering around in a sewer!" She exclaimed in response to Chris's teasing. "I'm going to put on more perfume than I've ever worn before!" She added, apparently traumatised by her experience. "But first... I'm gonna go to my ship, and have the longest, warmest shower ever!" She added, because she felt she looked a mess, needed to get changed, and really did want a warm shower. The hose wasn't quite the same. "Spray yourself down first and you can come! We should probably both lay low for a bit." She suggested, inviting Chris back to her ship. Something she didn't do very often, but he had saved her about four times now, so she felt she owed him a little.

@[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Chris shook his head and chuckled as the girl walked away. Watching her for a few seconds, he made himself a mental note of where to go to find her ship. Once he had a general idea, he began washing himself down. Luckily, the slime came off jus as easily as it had with Rainbow, and he was clean within five minutes. Soaked, but clean nonetheless. Putting the hose back away, he began walking in the direction he had seen his new friend go. After a few trial-and-error turns, he eventually found himself facing a bright pink starship, possibly from Naboo. By this time, he was damp, but not overly wet. Walking up the ramp, he made his way inside, as began looking around. 'Sweet ride', he thought. At some point, he heard running water, and walked toward the sound. Grabbing a towel from a cupboard, he knocked on the shower door. "Hey gorgeous, you in there?"

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

The inside of the ship might have stunned Chris a little, although given he knew Rainbow well enough by now, probably not massively. As pink as the hull, it had a thick plush pink carpet, shiny pink walls, a pink cieling, pink fluffy seats through in the cockpit, and the general living area was clearly very Rainbow. There were two vanity dressers, one of which was simply covered in what must have been hundreds of perfume bottles, al various scents, all very pink, with shelving overhead and a shelving unit in the wall, equally full, and even the odd bottle on the floor. The other dresser was equally cluttered, but with make-up, hair brushes and other cosmetics. A vast white and golden wardrobe refused to stay shut as it burst with outfits, with further clothes scattered on the floor, and a pink silk sheeted double bed took up a space in the middle.

Rainbow, who was indeed still showering, heard his voice, and smiled a little. So he'd found the ship. It wasn't hard to miss, after all.
"Yep! Just, give me a minute!" She yelled out to Chris, although in truth, Rainbow would probably be a lot longer...

"Alright. I'm setting a towel on the counter for ya." Chris opened the door a crack, not without taking a little peek, and set the towel down on the sink. Closing the door back, he walked over to the general living area and sat on a small couch. to pass the time, he fiddled with his blaster and whistled for a little while. Eventually, curiosity got th better of him and he began to explore the ship. A place so nice and spacial, he had to see just what it entailed.

Veevleigh

It turned out that Rainbow's definition of a 'minute' was thirty five, before she was done. In that time, of course, Chris was free to explore the ship, although there probably wasn't much to find out. There were no weapons, although every corner seemed to hide further cosmetics of some kind, and before the cockpit, an advanced looking computer terminal (in a custom pink case, obviously), and various datapads, all locked and all equally pink, piled up and used for her slicing purposes, obviously.

Eventually, Rainbow emerged wrapped in a fluffy pink dressing gown with an equally pink towel tied around her head. She smiled over at Chris, but immediately went to one of the vanity dressers, where she spent a good half an hour drying her hair with a pink hair dryer, blowing so loudly that she couldn't hear him even if he had said anything. When she was finally satisfied with her hair, which was much quicker than normal (believe it or not, this was Rainbow rushing because she had company), she started on her make-up, during which she could at least speak.
"You can use the shower if you want, y'know?" She offered, completely oblivious to how long she was taking.

When he made his way back to the general area, Chris smiled as he noticed Rainbow coming out of the shower. She then went into another room to freshen up, which was taking a ridiculous amount of time. Rather than comlain however, he simply say down and whistled some more. Eventually, he heard her voice again, offering the shower for use. Getting up, he headed that way with a relieved sigh. Walking into the bathroom he tired the shower on, shed his clothes, and stepped in.

Veevleigh

By the time Chris came out of the shower, Rainbow was... still finishing her make-up. Finally, satisfied with both her hair and her make-up, she threw on a quick outfit of a short black skirt and a black vest top, and a dainty pair of sandal heels, and walked back out to the main room, giving Chris a little wave, before sitting down at the perfume plastered dresser and starting to dig through perfume bottles. Eventually settling on the one she wanted, she started to spray it on. Heavily. Firstly on her neck and wrists as an ordinary person would, but then slowly down and over her body.

"Looking better." She smiled over at Chris, as she sprayed. "You need a change of clothes? I'm bound to have some of my old boyfriend's lying around somewhere?" She suggested, now spraying over herself a second time. It actually seemed like she had no intention of stopping. @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

(OOC: Sorry! At the rate I make new characters, I sometimes forget about a few of them)

Chris stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed as ever. Wrapping a towel around him, he walked out into the main area, where he found Rainbow waiting for him. Well, if you could call still applying endless layers of perfume waiting, anyway. Hearing her offer to fetch him some clothes, he smiled and nodded. "Sure, thanks. If they fit me, that'd be great."

Veevleigh

((OOC: That's okay :p))

"Well, yeah, I bet they will, uh, they're probably at the back of the wardrobe somewhere?" Rainbow gestured over to the wardrobe with one hand, still spraying with the other. She didn't really think there was any harm in letting Chris go through her clothes, after all. She didn't have any too embarrassing outfits. Rainbow was proud of what she wore!

"I'm nearly done now, I promise!" Rainbow assured him, although she still wasn't letting up on the perfume.

Chrish shook his head and chuckled as he headed to the wardrobe, listening as Rainbow said she was almost finished with her grooming. Looking at the expanse of clothes, he picked some out that fit him fairly well, and put them on. Throwing the towel in the laundry, he walked out with black jeans and a red t-shirt. The shirt was a little tight on him-apparently he was more muscularly built than Rainbow's last boyfriend-but other than that, it fit. "You done yet?"

Veevleigh

"Nearly! Geez, don't rush me!" Rainbow complained, giving herself one final, slow and methodical spray over with the perfume before putting it down. She turned to face Chris with a smile. "There!" She beamed. "I had to rush a little but how do I look?" She asked, giving a little twirl. Okay, now she was intentionally trying to be a bit cute. She knew that it didn't matter how she dressed, but she always liked to dress up and well, it was nice to see what Chris would think since he seemed to like her a fair bit.

"So, you wanna stick around for a bit? I got some stuff you can help me with!" Rainbow asked, still in her usual good cheer.

Chuckling softly, Chris stared at the eye candy as she have a little twirl. "You look great." Smirking a little, he walked a bit closer to her when she asked him if he wanted to stay for a while. 'Wow, I'm really scoring here', he thought. Nodding in affirmative, he looked around the ship. "So, what needs doing?"

Veevleigh

"Oh, totally important things! C'mon!" She grabbed him by the hand and led him over to her make-up dresser, where she opened a draw and rummaged around desperately for a few seconds, before pulling out a small tub. "This is luxury handcream! I've always wanted to try it! But the lid is screwed on too tight and I can't open it!" She explained, before holding it out to him with a big 'help me' smile on her face.

"Please?" She asked, hopefully. Well, if you were going to bring a strange man back to your home and had the physical strength of a kitten, of course you were going to use him to help you open things, right?

Raising an eyebrow, Chris followed her into the room, and almost laughed when she handed him some jar. Luxury. Hand cream. Seriously? Chuckling, he reached over and took the container. "Really? This-Hmph!- is what you needed?" Handing the opened container back to her, he chuckled again and shook his head. "And I thought it was something serious."

Veevleigh

"This is serious!" Rainbow snapped in response, taking the hand cream and giving it a sniff. "Smell how nice it is!" She insisted, holding it out to him, as if he could even smell it over the scent of Rainbow's overpowering perfume. "How could that be anything but serious!?" She asked, apparently genuine. It was obvious that cosmetics were pretty much the centre of Rainbow's world, after all.
"Ohh!" She suddenly beamed with an idea, dashing out of the room and gesturing for Chris to follow. "Do you have any idea how many jam jars you could open for me!?" She beamed, gesturing for him to head through to the kitchen.

Chris couldn't help but to continue laughing as he was dragged across the ship, following every whim of the perfume-toting princess. When they got to the kitchen, he looked around. "Alright bubblegum, what's next on the agenda? Peanut butter? Butter? ......Peanuts?" He was just making random suggestions, but nonetheless did his best to make some fun from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom