Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie

Hey, everyone! At the risk of overloading you with such threads (though it's great you're getting so many new members!), I've made this one to introduce myself. I'm a fairly longtime Star Wars writer and forum enthusiast; it was actually Star Wars RP forums like this one that first got me writing, so I owe them quite a lot. I'm very impressed with the breadth and depth of activity going on here, and very eager to join in. So thank you very much for having me; I look forward to writing with you all!

I'll be playing Kiyen Korr, stone cold bounty huntress.

It's worth noting that I'm pretty good with The Gimp, which is basically the free, slightly less potent version of Photoshop; that's how I modified all the images in Kiyen's profile. If anyone has an image they would like modified, I can work on it, within reason. I can change colors (for example, none of those ladies originally had red hair), change backgrounds (for example, the starfield in Kiyen's avatar is not original), and work to some extent to change clothing, equipment, and physical features, depending on the image.

If you have a request, hit me up with a PM! And again, thanks for having me.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Haul Jets"] Welcome to the Chaos!

Nice to see you here, and I think you're going to fit in perfectly!

If you have any questions about how the site works, or just anything in general to help you get started out there, just shout and we will be more than happy to help you.

And thanks for your art & design skills - I am sure you'll get a fair few requests over in the Art & Design thread here: http://starwarsrp.net/forum/689-art-design/

Enjoy your time here, and see you out amongst the stars!

:)

[member="Haul Jets"]

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We also have our Arts forum if you want to check out requests people have since you seem more than "pretty good"! :)

Hope I can see you around with your character and any future ones and maybe snag you for some writing.

We're very glad to have you!

Dude [member="Asterion"] is a welcoming pro. SO FAST

Welcome [member="Haul Jets"]! If you have any questions, feel free to PM an Administrator or anyone on Staff. Or ask your questions here! We're foaming at the mouths to answer them.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Welcome to the site!
It's so nice to see such talented writers here. I'm going to enjoy reading your rps.
As for the art. I have a request if your up for it.

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! You seem like a very nice bunch.

I do have one rather odd question. I joined the Bounty Hunters' Guild and have been browsing their faction subforum. There's just one problem: I am not allowed to read any of the threads in the Recruitment Office section. I get the message "you do not have permission to view this forum." The threads in every other section work just fine. Is there a further step I need to take to get full access? It's just odd, because you'd think this would be the first section new members of the faction would visit.

@[member="Cain Laatl"] Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom