Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newb welcome wagon.

It's a me! Mario!
*cough* Wrong galaxy.

Hello! I'm new to the site, and joined because I was looking for information on something for another Star Wars group I run that I'm tying into the communities (volunteer work and such), and figured I'd join and see if I like it. I'm new to text roleplay (as in not sure if I'll like it or "fit in"), but have done LARP as well as still run a Star Wars fan group.

I'm still putting together my character for this, but plan to fill in some of the blanks as I go. I have some ideas in mind, but want to think them over 3-8 times more first. May I post what I have here just for orientation, or wait and post it when finalized where it needs to go? Also, feel free to message me if you want to ask about the group. Just know it's about community service and reenactment. I'm not sure I should post more in public on it until I get the okay.

[member="Reidmere"]

Welcome to the site. My first ever experience in doing text based RP was a work in progress. I would read other writer's posts and felt overwhelmed and at times lost. I guess you just need to jump in and work out the bugs as you go along. I've been doing text Rps for almost 4 years now and I'm still learning more everyday.

[member="Malia Afredane"] Yep make your character and jump right in. Of course public is usually the best way to go - there are also factions you can join and then join faction threads. Private are private threads that you would need permission to enter. Uh uh, just have fun and communicate. That's literally the foundation of Text RP -communicate with the other writers- oh oh! and have fun <3 Hopefully that helps a little bit enjoy your stay at Chaos :D Also if you want to put up information about your group and stuff (as long as its not another SW Forum RP etc, advertising, etc) you can throw up some stuff that you've done LARP wise and such in general discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom