Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another cantina thread

Ritter silently paid attention to the two others and smirked to Zack, as she did so she watched as the waitress walked near the others table and began to strut when walking past the armor clad customers, as she continued to watch she turned her attention to the man before her What career field are you in, or might I ask? she then paid attention to him.

She then turns her attention to the one that had come over and smirks at him Depends... she countered.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]
@[member="Vendir"]

I watched as the woman was paying attention once more else where. I dipped my head at her question and stopped. I could hear footsteps over her voice and I expected one of the armored men to come over as the foot falls were quite heavy. He asked if he could take a seat when the woman said that it depended. I smiled and raised my head. "Depends, if you are trying to play a game here with your friend over there, then I will tell you to get lost." I looked up at the armored man. "If not, I'd rather you not as I am having a very nice conversation with this woman here." I didnt want to say her name as it may have been disrespectful. Ether way I didn't want the man there.
@[member="Ritter Terasi"]
@[member="Horaan Estidal"]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
Horaan smirks back at the woman and chuckles "Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello, thats all" Horaan attempts to sit down next to the man for a quick second but accidently knocks over his drink with his elbow. "Sorry about that, stay seated, Ill go grab someone to clean this up, continue the conversation, didn't mean to have such a rude entrance." Horaan gets up and slyly walks away back towards his table and calls for a waitress and directs her attention over to the spill."

@[member="Zack Danheir"] @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

The man started to sit down. against what I said as he knocked over my beer. I jumped up avoiding the spilling liquid. I gave him a very pissed look. He started to walk away. I held up my index finger to the woman as though I was saying, give me a second. I walked up behind the man as he tried to get a waitress to clean up the mess. I grabbed his armored shoulder and spun him around. "Hey, I don't like your attitude. Maybe for spilling my drink you can pay me back for that one." As much as I didn't care for the last few sips that were in it, I didn't like it when someone was trying to play games with me. It was just not going to fly.
@[member="Horaan Estidal"], @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan smiles as the man put his hand on his shoulder, "But I already have..." and continues walking without turning to look at him.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Ritter watched as the drink was spilled and watched as the man walked over and confronted the armor and smirked as he handled the issue with his bruteness and then walked over to the bar keep and passed him the news of the fact the two armors agreed to pay for drinks for the whole house, she disliked rudeness and so she would teach them a lesson when they paid for drinks for everybody and walked over to @[member="Zack Danheir"] and decided to grab his arm and hold him from knocking the armor on his arse and motioned for them to leave....quickly.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir watched as Horaan walked over to the other group and asked if he could sit. Vendir chuckled when the man that was sitting across from the woman spoke up and told Horaan that if he was playing a game he would ask him to 'get lost' and that he wouldn't want the him there. Vendir stood up. Waiting to intervene just in case anything happened.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]@[member="Ritter Terasi"]@[member="Horaan Estidal"]

As the man spoke that he had paid for the beer I smiled at him. I was feeling that I wanted to launch mt fist into his face and break the full face visor that hid him. The man shrugged my arm off and I was about to grab him again when soft hands grabbed my arm. I was tugged slightly as to pull me away from him. I looked over my shoulder at the woman's hand I looked back at the man in armor and shook my head. Taking a deep breath I walked off with her.

Horaan Estidal

Horaan is informed that he's agreed to pay for the whole house, and so with the extra credits he's one he agrees without arguing, Horaan then whispers back to Vendir, "Whats funny is that I payed him before I spilled the drink...I snuck the credits into his pocket and then spilled it as I was 'sitting', since I was a kid, I learned how to pickpocket from my father, I've gotten good..probably too good. I can create quite a brawl sometimes without me ever getting involved when something is missing from thier pockets." Horaan says as he laughs.

@[member="Ritter Terasi"] @[member="Zack Danheir"] @[member="Vendir"]

She smirked at him and grabbed his arm and then lead him back to the table since she had a game plan to get them back and seated them back at their table, her plan had backfired and she was intent on getting them back and her being a sniper and slicer made her even more dedicated to her craft.

As they sat she looked at @[member="Zack Danheir"] and pulled out a small digital device and unlocked it with a passcode and then began to slice her way through the networks, after some time she sliced her way into a nearby smugglers wallet and stole over 30,000 credits from him and made it look like the armors did it, she was going to repay them... she then put it on the table and paid attention and watched for the moment the bar started in a brawl.

@[member="Vendir"]

Taking a seat at the table after being lead there. I watched as she took out a tablet of some kind and I could hear the beeping of the machine and the tapping of her fingers run over the surface of it. I watched with fascination when people started to get angry at someone.

Horaan Estidal

After paying for the drinks for the whole house Horaan took a look at the amount of credits he had and saw that he was up 30,000 credits. Horaan suspected that the man at the other table, but as he saw the woman with some kind of device he suspected she was the one to have done it. He saw the account's name that the credits came from and transferred them back to his account. Horaan yelled across the way, "nice try, but come up with something a little more clever next time." Horaan looked into the eyes of the man she must have stolen from and with a glance he went into some kind of trance and became calm and turned around and went back to his seat. Horaan wasn't sure what had happened... @[member="Zack Danheir"] @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Ritter watched as the brutish male had turned around more calm and headed back to his seat and put the device back in her pocket and then decided to leave it for now, they would catch them outside and jump the two for what they had done, she looked toward @[member="Zack Danheir"] and winked and then responded under her breath so only he could hear her Let's enjoy our time for now, later we can have a blast she said and then chuckled as the waitress came back over and handed them another drink a piece.

Horaan Estidal

As a man started to walk towards him asking about his credits, Horaan suspected at what had happened, after seeing @[member="Ritter Terasi"] pull out some kind of device he suspected that she stole the credits from the man and framed us. Horaan stood up from his table and stared into the mans eyes, Horaan felt a strange sensation, he felt as if he were speaking to the man but not verbally, their locked eyes sooon dispersed and as if in a trance the man turned around a walked back to his seat, unsure of what had just happened, Horaan sat down not speaking about it. He could see @[member="Vendir"] looking at him curiously, and the rest of the bar. Horaan then got up from the table and walked over to @[member="Ritter Terasi"] and @[member="Zack Danheir"] at their table. "Look, I was not trying to make a scene, just having a bit of fun, he looked at the woman and smiled, heres some credits for the trouble." Horaan transfers 20k credits to her and to the man as well. "I hope this pays for what happened." Horaan then procceeds to shake the mans hand and nods, "I can be a nice guy when I want to." Horaan turns and looks at the woman and bring out the device that she used to steal the credits, "I dont think you should be using this either," as he smirks and hands it back to her.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir watched the two walk out of the cantina. Horaan had told him that he was great at pickpocketing 'good thing I don't carry a wallet' he thought "that man was angry at you" Vendir said "he wanted to punch you" I patted him on the shoulder "good job with the reverse pickpocket though"

Horaan Estidal

"Thanks, its taken years of practice...and bloody noses." Horaan laughed. "You feel like leaving? Or you want to stay and talk se more?"

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked around the cantina thinking for a moment "we should leave. We've already caused enough trouble right now" Vendir got up and walked towards the door with @[member="Horaan Estidal"] "and I don't need to watch you drink, you might tempt me" Vendir chuckled.

Horaan Estidal

Horaan laughed and said "Nah, I can respect your choice." Horaan walk out of the cantina with @[member="Vendir"] and takes off his helmet, "Its hot in this thing, especially after being in that bar for what seemed like ages. Where to now? I wonder where those other two went.."

@[member="Ritter Terasi"] @[member="Zack Danheir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom