Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another cantina thread

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir had been on coruscant for some time now. He was just taking a break from all that he had done in the last few days. He was on his way to a cantina, as most people might be doing to. He had wanted to find an mostly empty one which had taken him a while. When he did he entered to see the usual lowlife, not as much of them though. But he spotted someone that did not look like a smuggler or a criminal. Vendir had sensed him. He was a soldier like himself, we'll not exactly like Vendir but similar. Vendir looked at him for a moment then walked over to him. He sat across from the man, seat creaking from his weight "I would ask you why you are in this cantina" Vendir paused "but it is probably for the same reason I am here" Vendir sat. Waiting for his response.

@[member="Horaan Estidal"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
"Ah a fellow sith, good to see one of you here. I've been taking a break, all these training exercises are taking a toll on me." Horaan adjusts himself in his booth and calls for the waitress, "you mind getting me and my friend here a drink?"
@[member="Vendir"]

Taking a sip of the beer. I sat in a bar alone. As I always was. I had on a simple black T and pants with combat boots that were hidden under the folds of my pants. Concealed on the small of my back was a simple dagger that I could possibly use if I was mugged or something else. Even then, I was more likely to snap a guys neck rather than stab him. Taking another sip of the beer I saw two men who were talking about being a former Sith? I had never heard of that group and it confused me. Still I tried to listen in without getting noticed. Taking my time. I took another sip and rubbed my head to act natural as I hid my face.
@[member="Horaan Estidal"], @Vendir

Walking down the streets of coruscant was no tricky business, being a rebel was however.... Since she had joined the Rebel Alliance she found it was easier to hide the fact she is a merc but hiding that you're considered to be a galactic terrorist was harder than anything else since some seemed to have terror radar, one thing that always got on her nerves...radar.

As she walked into the cantina she smirked around as she was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a pair of white high heels, a black tank top and a pair of black sunglasses with her hair done up nicely, as she walked into it she scanned the areas for threats, finding none she went over and sat down at the bar and ordered a corellian rum.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"I don't drink" Vendir said to Horaan "I don't need to be getting drunk anyway" he motioned to the waitress that he didn't need anything "but you say that you are a Sith too?" Vendir watched the waitress place Horaan's drink on the table "And I guess the training would be hard for a normal being" Vendir smiled under his mask. He didn't like gloating that he was better than most beings. Not that he was gloating now.

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]@[member="Zack Danheir"]@[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Horaan Estidal

"Arrogant I see" as horaan sarcastically smiled and laughed. Horaan noticed a woman walking in, she looked quite nice, very casual, as for him, he was still in his battle armor. Horaan motions the waitress over and says "See the woman at the bar, whatever she gets, its on me." Horaan took a sip of his drink, "you play cards at all...erm..what should I call you exactly? Never told me your name."

@[member="Vendir"] @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Sitting there the two men talked about playing cards now. I guess the couldn't stay on topic atleast. Still covering my face I saw out of the corner of my eye a woman walk in the bar. She looked around when she walked in and then walked up to the bar. She seemed alone, yet I could tell that she could handle herself. I tried to shake my head at myself as I ordered another beer. "Give me another of the same thing." The balding man looked at me "You sure? This is your fourth one tonight?" I nodded my head. "Yes, and make it quick."
@[member="Horaan Estidal"], @Vendirm, @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"Call me Vendir" he said flatly. He looked around the cantina. There was a few more people here than before. Not that Vendir minded. As long as it wasn't packed. He looked back at Horaan "and I do play cards. Depending on the game though" he leaned forward "because I'm not awfully good at sabaac"

@[member="Zack Danheir"]@[member="Horaan Estidal"]@[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan leans back in his seat chuckling, "heh, well I guess that's out of the question, I won the pot the other night, a 40k pot. Got some extra credits to spend. So what brings you here to coruscant?"

Upon trying to pay for the drink Ritter was informed by a passing waitress it was paid for and then left the bar to do her rounds, as Ritter took a quick glance at the table she spied two handling "business" and in what appears to be armor, obviously they don't under stand the meaning of sublety.

As she remained sitting she spied another all by his lonesome, as male with obviously nothing better to do that try and spy on the opposition, as she smirked at him she looked to the bar keep and ordered another and then got up and walked over to @[member="Zack Danheir"] with a smirk on her face, she thought it would be nice to engage in conversation with another, as she got to his table she smiled and responded in a more hushed tone I take it being tall, dark and handsome also spells out 'alone'.... she said with a playful flirt and then waitress brought over his drink she bought for him.

I took my attention away from the woman as I saw the other two men were back to their cards and were debating on what they would be doing. I heard a person walking towards me, thinking that it would be the bartender. As the person came closer I heard a woman's voice in my ear in a hushed tone. However, for me it felt as though she may have been speaking out loud.

I take it being tall, dark and handsome also spells out 'alone'....

I smiled and turned to face her. The blond hair up and shades that were probably not needed. Still A drink was sat down on the table infront of me. I gave her a sly look as I spoke. "At the current moment, it also means single." I could tell that she was being flirtatious with me. It would take my mind off of things. I simply replied back to her in kind. "Care to join beautiful?"
@[member="Ritter Terasi"]

She smiled at him more when he asked if she'd join him and then seated herself and took a sip from her drink, she then decided to introduce herself I'm Rema, Rema Trudeaux she said giving one of her many alias' since she didn't trust it enough giving up her real name.

seated she decided to wait for him to respond in kind with his name or alias and then responded with a jokeful comment Single? a good looking lurker like you....really? she was half joking, and half flirting with him.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked at Horaan for a moment "I'm here on a technical vacation" Vendir looked at the entrance of the cantina "which is just a normal day for dark Jedi" Vendir coughed then turned around to see another group of people talking. He tuned back around to look back at Horaan.

@[member="Ritter Terasi"]@[member="Horaan Estidal"]@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan looked about the catina and turned towards vendir, "Ahh, this is one of my favorite bars, come here every weekend after my training all week. Gives me time to relax and think." Horaan notices the women he payed for flirting with another guy and then looks back at Vendir and takes a drink and laughs, "hah, not the best with women as you can see."

@[member="Vendir"] @Ritter Terasi @[member="Zack Danheir"]

Nodding my head twice as I took a sip of the beer I kept my eyes on her as she sat down. "Zack, Danheir." I didnt let any time to be wasted as she took a sip of her drink. She may have been joking with her next comment about being single, but it was true. I was single and didn't really care. For all intents and purposes, I rather wanted to be single at the moment, but that didn't mean I couldnt have fun.

"Yes really, its called waiting for beautiful women like you."

She chuckled at that comment and then looked into the mirror that was positioned behind his head and looked at the two in armor through it and watched them closely, she has a bad feeling about them both and since she is on good terms with the republic, this being one of the GR's planets... she would rather look after it instead of allowing the galaxies morons roam freely on the world, and the fact she is a trained military guard sniper she knows just how to keep up with surveilance without anybody knowing they're being watched.

As she took another drink she smiled at the male now named Zack Danheir and returned the greeting with a flirtacious smile and then responded in kind while keeping up the flirtacious behaviour So Zack, what brings you to coruscant? I mean out of all the trashy cantina's in the galaxy that you could have visited she spoke with a calmness and a discernible flirt to her tone, but also with curiosity as she kept the surveilance up on the other two across the room from them.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

I could see that she was looking at something else as she took a drink. Ether her eyes wondered on their own, or she was looking for something or somebody. In any way, I didn't care. As she asked her question I took another sip of the beer. So Zack, what brings you to coruscant? I mean out of all the trashy cantina's in the galaxy that you could have visited. I smiled and huffed slightly. "Its better than others that I have seen, and I just want a few drinks. Maybe find some work. or something to do atleast." Currently as I was taking money from pick pocketing and just finding it on the streets this was going to be the last beer I had for the night.

Taking another sip I thought about how I needed to look for a job or even a place to stay. Even when I was with the cult thing, I never really felt home there, I felt out of place.

Horaan Estidal

While waiting for Vendir to answer who also tuned in his other ear to the conversation of the other man and woman at the other end of the cantina, he could hear bits and pieces of it but not the full thing, he knew that the strange man was looking for work though.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked where Horaan was looking and saw the woman who he had paid for her drinks and another man. He sensed that the woman was flirting with him "you don't need to be good with women" Vendir cracked his neck "Because once you love someone and get close to them. It just makes it easier for the universe to hurt you" Vendir leaned back. Risking a glance back at the other group.

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]@[member="Zack Danheir"]@[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Horaan Estidal

Horaan pondered on Vendir's words, "The time will come, women are...a complicated species" Horaan says sracastically and laughs. Horaan whispers to Vendir "Hey ill show you something funny though, i've got a special...talent, if you could call if that, stay here and just watch from a distance." Horaan gets up out of his table and casually walks over to the table with the man, and women he paid for. "Mind if I take a seat?"

@Vendir @Zack Danheir @[member="Ritter Terasi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom