Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another cantina thread

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"That's why my armor can cool me off. And heat me up if need be. That's why it's sealed" Vendir looked around at all the people in front of the cantina "I would guess we should go somewhere were I would not attract as much attention. The lower levels" Vendir made his way to a landing pad to wait for an transport "unless you have another idea"

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
"I've got tiime, nothing better to do, I hear things can be rough in the lower levels, but anything or anybody down there should be a problem for us two." Horaan follows Vendir over to the landing pad and waits for a taxi to come.

@[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
As a taxi came down to the landing pad Vendir stepped into it "take us ten levels down" Vendir new the deeper they went the more dangerous it was. And the less people. He needed less people if he was to concentrate. The speeder dropped them off ten levels down "you ever been on the really low levels?" Vendir asked Horaan.

@[member="Horaan Estidal"]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
Horaan turned to answer Vendir, "Honestly, this is my first time in the lower levels, but I've heard it can be quite rough sometimes, but I don't think its nothing we can't handle." Horaan stared out looking amongst the city as the speeder took them deeper into the planets depths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom