Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Anotha Cantina

“WOOOHOOOOOO!” roared a reveler before performing a backflip, clearly inspired by the Lepi. “MANDOS IN THE HOUSE!” went another shout. “OYA!” agreed Casany. Finally, even the ecstatic and acrobatic Lepi with the speed and agility to sweep other dancers off their feet was getting tired.

A pang of pity poke at Casany—she was having such a good time already!—but even she had to admit that it was high time for a break. Lepi. Human. Mandalorian. Didn’t matter the power of the dancer or the warrior, they all got exhausted eventually.

“Shuk osik laaaaaam!” Cas expressed to some random man who didn't understand but he got the mutual headbutt. Now she just needed to finish it up with another shot of vodka while her dancing companions tear shit up. She only had one actual vod in this club but she wasn’t the type of Mandalorian to look down on anyone who wasn’t.

“Plans?” She added with an ahhh! from her vod-ka. It was her first drink in some moments so she was only tipsy and far from being drunk. No need to sit on ceremony though. “This bounty hunter just ventures wherever her contract takes her.”

She leaned back in the couch, propping a boot over a knee and a glass in her lap. “You do know your armor.” Adi’s ‘gam was a mismatch of this and that that somebody had to patch together and it definitely wasn’t done poorly. “And I can always use more beskar.” The armorer grinned and lifted her glass to clank with her dancing partner’s slash partnered scavenger.

"To bounty hunters, treasure hunters, and kriff any mother kriffers who might try to get the better of us!” Middle finger up to one of those di’kuts from earlier looking at her but she didn’t bother looking at him as she chugged.

Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

"Possible, we would have competition. My associate is a Zeltron archaeologist. She sees most Mandalorian artefacts as 'too young" or ' too boringly predictable'. Crazy gal.
She is not in this special site herself, so she could have sold the information to others. Even give it for free to people she likes. And Zeltrons like almost everyone.
Never mind, I have the coordinates. But a wingwoman would be nice on the job.
Do you have your own ship?
"

Adi'ka flirted with three guys at the same time, and her gestures suggested interests at the whole group of men. The petite bunny seemed to be insatiable. As if to apologize to Casany she said smiling: "Humans have no endurance like Lepi do. It is better to invite backup."

Casany Praxor Casany Praxor

Last edited:
Competition was never a problem. It might even be exciting alongside finding the artifacts themselves. If any competition decided to get violent then they’d simply have to be blasted to hell. Granted, Casany was just as content to keep things peaceful, but the liquor presently in her tended to pump her blood up one way or the other.

“The way you’re handling those three makes me think maybe you’re a Zeltron too, maybe” Cas joked. Adi had already gotten attention with her moves though. “I trust my own Human endurance well enough, my armor too, but the jetpack only goes so far. That’s where my Hammer comes in. Firespray gunship and she means business."

The ship was common enough when it came to being used by bounty hunters and the like. “Enough space to take you, me, those three and whatever we find.” One aspect of that sentence definitely came with a playful wink. Cas talked, not while flirting or flipping further birds, but sipping her drink. One plus about starships was you could be drunk and still drive. So to speak.

The Lepi whistled. "Oya, Firespray! How classy! I have a gunship too. The Parsniper Mork. She is an old Krayt and ironclad like a big capital ship."

Adi'ka was no longer drinking heavily but taking only tiny sips. She was at the brink of too much and seemed to restrain herself to be able to have further fun. The fast metabolism of the lagomorph seemed to let her be sober enough to stay alert.

"I would love to visit your Hammer and let the party with the peedunkees be there. But I would prefer to fly linked with both ships, when we start the expedition. "

Casany didn’t really know what the heck ‘Parsniper’ or ‘Mork’ meant but a great way to find out about a ship and her name wasn’t reading about it but flying and fighting right beside it. Or against it. She considered, remembered those moments of conflict with other ships, but this situation would be different since she would be with her vod.

She sipped vodka. Wasn’t shy about it. The night hadn’t ended and she had time. It wasn’t like she had it in mind to fly out tonight. Hopefully Adi wasn’t in some rush. Regardless, Casany was still only tipsy. Granted, she had been nursing her drinks before ever meeting the Lepi, but she liked to believe in her own judgment when it came to how intoxicated she was. Guess we’ll see…

“Twin gunships.” She could see it in a vision as her gaze remained on the crowd of patrons vibrating to the loud music proudly proving how truly a nightclub like this provided an escape from the chaos of the day.

“Two badass Mandalorians.” The Praxor crossed her chest with a fist. Burk'yc burcyan and bring it on, Awaud.” Theirs would prove to be one for their enemies at least.

Adi'ka mirrored the gesture "Burk'yc burcyan", she said and jumped to her feet to dance again. Indeed, the Lepi was not in a rush. She danced, she played and she hunted. Living her life to the fullest. Perhaps a bit too kinky, as the bartender had to send a bouncer to tell her to slow down a bit.

For a moment, the potential for violence was real as a Rodian pusher tried to sell Adi'ka stims during a break. But a fellow bounty hunter, a small equine svivreni, played the white Jedi knight in shining armour and painfully twisted the arm of the Rodian. The pusher was lucky, as Casany could see how the Lepi took a battle stance to kick the poodoo out of the tapir faced guy.
But her attention shifted to the small but heavily muscled man in duster and with slugthrower revolver. Developing a crush for someone took only a split second for Adi'ka, it seemed. "Thanks, man! Dancing?" the grumpy equine grunted and nodded and danced surprisingly well with almost as high jumps as the Lepi. High gravity species could jump real high it seemed.

Four now. The Lepi collected men like she collected armour gadgets.

"Fun party!", she said to Casany and looked how successful her vods hunt for male company was, ready to share some of her own if necessary.

Last edited:
As tended to happen, music shifted with the evening, with the setting, with the kind of vibing that the DJ and the dancers were giving into any given moment. Between the exchanges, Casany gave a playful pat on Adi’s back, encouraging her partner of another caliber to advance toward that man over there.

Meanwhile Praxor began to dance with other partners. Whoever could match her and, as it happened, the Mandalorian warrior wasn’t too problematic or picky when it came to dancing with others.

The first was a Twi’lek dude. “Sick lekku!” One tendril was blue. The other was red. “Bet!” He said as they danced. “Genetics!?” Casany asked, genuinely curious. “Nope! A kinda dye kinda like dyein’ hair!” Sounded fair enough to Cas.

The crowd turned around like a carousel. Another man came to dance. A Human with a handsome face. Cas closed in, cruising to the tune, and he did too. “Nice ass!” She winked. “WHAT?” He blinked. Music too loud, probably. “I SAID NICE TATS!” His bare arms had black tattoos. Hers just had scars. “OH! THANKS!” Their dance ended. Cas moved on with a slap to his ass. He didn’t find it rude.

Her third partner was a Zabrak. No conversation made between them. They just glanced at each other, smiled while they danced, closed in, opened their hands, gazes trained. The music was vibrant. They danced in silence. Oh, I like him… Apparently the feeling was mutual. On the other hand, it was hard for anyone to not like everyone when it came to this business. Feelings were universal.

Adi'ka learned Casany was a connoisseur. At last she stuck with the Zabrak. Horned guys from hell planets with warrior cultures, of course.
Mandalorians liked such bad boys.
The Lepi herself was very attracted to the dwarfish, muscled bounty hunter. In fact, even as she danced with others, her gaze wandered to the Svivreni.
It would be okay for him to share her later with others, but it was clear he would see himself as the alpha male.
The lagomorph shivered under the attention of so many males.

"Could we go to party in private on board of your Hammer?", she asked Casany. "We should start the next day on the expedition."

At Adi's offer, Casany could only find quality in it. It was one thing to suddenly end the night early. It was a whole other thing to simply take their party over to another setting. "Sure! A few of us can hang for a bit on my Hammer!" Just hope I don't wake up with one hell of a hangover. However, she hadn't had anymore to drink at least, except for a shot of wotzitsommat that some Ugnaught had offered her.

"Bring only one buddy though!"
The Firespray was a gunship that was pretty spacious inside despite its size but that space was mainly limited to Casany's amenities alongside her bounties (and they didn't really have any). "And no guns! For your friend, that is!" She might be getting drunk but she wasn't dumb. Last thing she needed was some drunken idiot shooting himself in the let's-not-tell.

"Can I come!?" Asked a Devaronian who had overheard her. "Sorry, buddy." Casany promptly yoinked that Zabrak man toward her. It was only a moment but they broke into a kiss before her voice broke it. "Already got company."

The music continued to boom, the evening undying, the revelry unwavering, but a pair of Mandalorians had since made their exit to arrive in a ship. That's where Casany would ultimately spend the night. First, however, was more partying.

"Your ship, your rules", the deep voice of the Svivreni boomed as he handed Casany his main gun and some smaller sidearms in quick draw holsters at the wrist.
Adi'ka was not to be disappointed by her choice for the aftershow. The private party was
If she had a hangover the next day, she didn't show it. Packing her stuff and putting underwear and armour on as she left, she radioed in.

"Vod. I am on my way tom my ship and send you the meeting coordinates beyond the orbit."
Coreworlds like Corellia had a highly regulated air and space traffic. It would be delusional to hope for a start at the same time. One ship has to wait beyond the space highways in the system. It would be pure luck who would be first at the coordinates.

"At the rendezvous I will send you the astrogation data so we could link our flight.
The goal is a boring backwater world, forgotten in some war 5000 years ago. Our ancestors rained from the sky and annihilated the republic suckers who tried to defend it. No clue, why they did not hold their position. My Zeltron contact talked about biological warfare. Perhaps both sides killed each other off and made the rock uninhabitable. Genocidal idiots are not a privilege of our times, I guess."

Inside her ship, where 'Hammer' would be given a new definition, space was limited but time seemed infinite, and privacy was provided for both pairs of men and women. Lepi. Human. Zabrak. Didn’t matter.
First the group of four partygoers started off in conversation, sharing stories and drinks with one another, sipping and laughing, clapping and slapping thighs, and sometimes squeezing them.

Casany had then taken her man straight into the cockpit where they talked further, listened to music, got to know a bit about each other. She was a badass Mandalorian warrior and bounty hunter. He was a mechanic turned musician. His focus was actually on producing the music of others however. From pop, rock and electronica artists to rappers.

One of the songs he offered was stuck on a loop because, while hip hop might not have exactly been Casany’s cup of tea or choice drink of vodka or Vod-Ka, she couldn’t deny the beats, the drums, the male’s spitted lyrics and then some.

The Human and the Zabrak stopped talking at once. The music did not stop. It went on and on as the pair bounced in the cockpit. Maybe they got loud but the music would mask their movements anyhow. It definitely gave a new meaning to the phrase ‘drop it like it’s hot’.

By that time, although Casany was already pretty drunk, she wasn’t blind to her partner, and would remember him as much as he might be forgotten. Same went for nightclub.

She woke up to the same song, and with a bit of a hangover. Damn…what did that kriffin’naughty Ugnaught put in that drink anyway..? Popped a pill. It did the trick. Took a sip of vodka. That’s the ticket. Bit of a kick to it. Kept her conscious like coffee never did.

Wakeup call. Vod called and Casany responded from the cockpit. Her armor had been set aside, clothing carelessly strewn over seats and consoles. Fortunately Adi would only see bare shoulders, spared the view beneath, when Casany’s lazy face got on the viewscreen.

“Hey…okay…just give me like…five minutes…five hundred minutes?...5000 minutes…and never mind the genocide…I really don’t feel like fighting or flying this minute…see you in orbit and naak dar…”

As close to ‘peace out’ as a naked Casany could conjure that moment before getting ready for the journey ahead. One thing was for certain: Anotha Cantina had taken the energy from this energetic Mandalorian. Yet, in the end, she was feeling it all over again.

I think I’m quite ready for another adventure…

[END THREAD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom