Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Parsniper Mork

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Gunship

• Length: 25 meters
  • Width: 10 meters
  • Height: 6 meters
  • Armament: Very High
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Hangar Space: only speederbike scale

• Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating:

Maximum Acceleration

14 MGLT/s

MGLT

100 MGLT

Atmospheric Speed

1,250 kph
  • High
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1.0 , Backup: 8.0

STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS

• stealthy like an space submarine
  • extremely armored
  • absurd overpowered weapons

WEAKNESSES

• because of Beskar alloy extremely vulnerable to Pulse Arc weapons
  • ion weapons can shortcircuit the advanced systems easily
  • extremely dense and heavyweight, needs solid ground to land
  • vulnerable to gravitation weapons and powerful tractor beams

DESCRIPTION

The Parsniper Mork is an old MandalMotors gunship Adi'ka bought (some say stole) from a recycling factory on a junkyard planet where the insidious sith were dismantling captured Mandalorian ships for their beskar components.

Already a very robust assault craft the gearheaded Lepi buffed the impressive armor even more, put even more weapons in the frame, tinkered with ship systems and added a highly illegal Whisperthrust engine.

In short, she made a kind of invisible snapping turtle with plate armor and tuned boost engines.

The inside of the ship is a cramped chaos of technologly parts, weapons, armor equipment, tools, a holding cell for prisoners, a speederbike, and the cooziness of a lagomorph lair... of a largomorph obsessed with weapons, racing and the Mandalorian culture.

Last edited:
Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud - So, there's just a few clerical items that need to be addressed before this gets an approval stamp. The first is the Hangar Space field under the Technical Specifications. As this is a Gunship that should be using the Small Craft template, I will have to ask that this portion be edited to Squadron Count instead.

From there, as this seems to be a Unique Gunship, rather than a single Squadron of them - there is some tinkering room in terms of rating adjustments. If you were wanting to keep the ratings as is - when the requested edit is made - then that'll be fine. However, should you wish to change any of the ratings your setup would look a little something like this:
  • Production: Unique ( -4 )
  • Armament: Very High ( +2 )
  • Defences: Extreme ( +3)
  • Squadron Count: None [1] ( -3 )
  • Maneuverability: Average ( 0 )
  • Speed: Average ( 0 )
    • Total: -7 / +5 = +2 Ratings until Balanced.
If you wanted, you'd be able to boost your ratings by a total of two points. So, Speed and Maneuverability could be boosted to High, for example.

From there, having a baffled engine is stealthy - but as the power systems of this modified Gunship will likely be running hot in some capacity or another, it'll stick out like a sore thumb when conventional sensors are brought into play. As this is intended to be a Unique modification, I would highly recommend fleshing out its stealth suite with additional systems to complement a baffled drive. However, if that's all you would like attached to this submission - we can move along after the edits are made.

Please @mention me, when you've made any changes.

Dear LT-137 LT-137

Thank you for your work and please excuse my inexperience.

I added your suggestions. Indeed I want a fast ship fpr the character. And I buffed the Whispered thrust with sensor decoys and an additional reactor known for high powered longrange starfighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom