Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Announcing The Second Ever Chaos Affiliate - MedievalRP

Whoa, whaaat, Poggers, announcing a second affiliate in these turbulent times?

Look, I made a deal, it's very unlikely they hold up their end of the bargain (in their defense, the terms were pretty steep), but I won't be around in this position when they do. This is shaping up to be a crazy wild month for Chaos drama watchers. In previous years, we had the golden era, the silver age, civil wars galore, spicy "who did it" ban drama. But now we're entering something we never thought coming around - the end of the Tefkarian Age, literally the best (and most handsome, will not stop reminding you) Site Owner this website has ever had.

It's probably the single most turbulent thing Chaos has ever faced. What happens if a new Owner isn't found? 2 million posts Thanos snapped? Would he really do that to us? What caused him to finally throw in the towel? Naaaah, he's probably just joking, he'll never leave. We don't know what it would look like if he did, or if this community could even survive.

...oh god will we survive?

.....Oh god, what if the next Owner is WORSE?

Yundar Yundar ??????????

Is Tefka capable of doing that to us?!

Ugh, existential drama.

But hey, at least before he dipped, he threw a new burgeoning community (MedievalRP) a bone. They're doing great, they brought some old Chaos ideas and infused it with new hype juice, they're doing their own thing. Don't go over there and start some 12-year-old toxic Us vs Them mentality, for any community, but especially us. They're roleplayers. Good ones, too. You'll get banned. Probably. I don't know. But it's possible.

Oops, I mean, all positive vibes, they're actually pretty chill and they're putting in some work over there. Don't go expecting a fully established 10 year old community on day one, they're still new and constantly working on stuff. Besides, new and fun and the rule of cool is much more exciting, especially if you want to lend a creative hand and help them out.

MedievalRP,

Enjoy the shoutout, enjoy the SEO boost (you've been added to our footer links for our main page), enjoy the RP.

Respectfully,

The Will He Or Won't He Site Owner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom