Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAME: Ankh'su'namun.
FACTION: Republic
SPECIES: Lethan Twi'lek
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 140lbs
EYES: lavender
HAIR: n/a
SKIN: Deep Crimson
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
> Infiltration, stealth, and well versed in dual-blade lightsaber fighting. Gladiator brawl fighting.
> Well versed in archeology, artifice, and treasure hunting
> Political in nature

< Weakness in healing arts and major telekinetic Force Powers
< Anti-slavery to the extreme that she becomes very vocal about it, and would do what she can to help any slave escape slavery.

SHIP:

BIOGRAPHY:
Born and raised on Ryloth, Ankh'su'namun faced a typical dastardly fate of being sold into slavery for her exotically rare skin colour; but instead of being bound for the sex industry, she faced a far more difficult fate.

The Gladiator Pits.

Forced to fight for her life against other slaves, she used her heightened senses of the Force to survive, having been taught by an older slave tender who had won his freedom with great fame and victory and now oversaw the new crop of gladiators.

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. Months into years. In time, she too earned her freedom... but at a great cost...

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events
Invasions
  • Invasion of Metalorn
Dominions
Training
Personal
  • Dinner time with Ben's Republic Clone -- Zane Watts - was wiped

tumblr_lgjdoytHnF1qcpz4mo1_500.jpg

Indeed.

Tegaea Alcori said:
I see you are a fan of the Mummy!

Well done. :)
YES!! I -love- Ankh'su'namun's name! I made my first Twi'lek in TOR ( I bought the twilek species so i can get the deep crimson color for republic side ) about two months ago, and I'm LOVING her. So, since she hasn't had any rp other than TOR, i figured I would bring her over!
But YES, I love the name and it was inspired by The Mummy.

Ia'raklane Beorht said:
o_O

Hellow there. :D
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="Ia'raklane Beorht"]
Hi there! We have the same face! ^_^ Oooo maybe we can do something with this! Twins separated??!!
Kaine Zambrano said:
Her name is just so much fun to yell out.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom