Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Angry Green Man looking for fite

Juun Sekkar

J
This is Juun. He's a no-longer-Jedi who really hates criminals. Like, a lot. He's existed for a minute, but haven't done much with him, so now I wanna throw him out there and cause some problems for bad dudes. Sith, gangsters, and shadier types are kinda his thing, so if you have one of those guys lying around and wanna fight my dude here, feel free to leave a comment. Also I'm open to interacting with other people that may not include stabbing if you have any other ideas.

Hacks is a career criminal, ranging from her early days in the Red Raven Syndicate learning her trade as a slicer, running as a Shadowrunner within Darkwire among the Corporate Authorities, and lately working freelance, and the occasional job for the Sith, Imperials or Hutt Consortium. If you want to tackle a four-armed seven foot cyborg who's only skill is slicing, I'm game. Despite her daunting size and appearance, she's no fighter, she'll just try to outsmart her enemies.

This character’s time is growing close to an end, but I can toss Rath in the pot for a duel. He's very much a dark side user, but not exactly a criminal (although it's likely he gathered some crime during his mercenary days)

Ooh, a rival. I like that idea.

Ight, I'll fight a hobo
Alright cool, I'll work on the character and send you the link so that we can hash out whatever details. Maybe the character is the reason why Juun was triggered into no longer accepting the Jedi Code due to some heinous act that the Code restricted Juun from acting out.

Juun Sekkar

J
Alright cool, I'll work on the character and send you the link so that we can hash out whatever details. Maybe the character is the reason why Juun was triggered into no longer accepting the Jedi Code due to some heinous act that the Code restricted Juun from acting out.
That could work. His reason for leaving the order was being tortured by some criminals, so maybe this rival has ties back to them. A Sith who dabbles in the criminal underworld perhaps.

Finished the character for the most part, just gotta flesh out the biography and equipment. I feel like we could hash out a bit on the background as we go along, but I wager at some point Juun discovered that Aloth had a hand behind his torment. Mostly due to her general dislike of Jedi, but Aloth specifically wanted to break Juun's spirit. Obviously this partially failed as Juun escaped before more torment and pain could be inflicted upon him. However, this might spark something within Juun that ultimately causes him to leave his Jedi Order to hunt down the mastermind behind his torment. Which could be our starting point for our duel in somewhere of the Mid Rim or Outer Rim?

Juun Sekkar

J
Finished the character for the most part, just gotta flesh out the biography and equipment. I feel like we could hash out a bit on the background as we go along, but I wager at some point Juun discovered that Aloth had a hand behind his torment. Mostly due to her general dislike of Jedi, but Aloth specifically wanted to break Juun's spirit. Obviously this partially failed as Juun escaped before more torment and pain could be inflicted upon him. However, this might spark something within Juun that ultimately causes him to leave his Jedi Order to hunt down the mastermind behind his torment. Which could be our starting point for our duel in somewhere of the Mid Rim or Outer Rim?
I like the bio. Outer rim works for me. A good first duel to kind of set up their rivalry. When you're at a comfortable point with her bio and equipment, if you got a location in mind, I'm cool if you set up the duel.

Juun Sekkar

John Jewl and his gang are pretty terrible people, associates himself with the Maw, goes around scalping innocents, not really even really for money anymore, and just generally terrorizing people for its own sake. I think a conflict between the two characters could be pretty interesting, if you'd like.

Juun Sekkar

J
Juun Sekkar

I have the general information for this character laid out thus far, at least it's enough to gather what her background about. Ready to start the duel whenever you are.

Huge. I'm all good for a duel. It'll take me a minute to get to it, since I'm currently at college, but if you wanna initiate it than feel free to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom