Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of the Empire.

Darkness, pain, and misery were all that I felt. Each day I wished, prayed, and hoped to be free of this torment. Playing in my mind over and over again. I laid down on a table that was colder than ice. Restraints were put on my arms, legs, wings, and head. it seemed forever for the monster to get there. The lights that flooded onto my face were bright. My entire known life was spent in the dark. A cave that could hold hundreds of slaves, yet contained only one. Me.

Each day for me was riddled with sleeping and fighting. Everytime I would take out more guards. I had counted the bodies the last time I had fought them. If 56 of them were dead or mortally wounded, that made me strong. Each of these guards tried to contain my strength. But finally it failed one day. I tried to hold on to the thought of escaping. Flying away into the sunset. However here in this dream. There was no escape.

The monster came into the room with a table pushed behind him. A servant stood by if he needed help. Guards filtered in with guns that were made to stun me. Smiling at me he asked me how was my day. All he got in return was my snarl. I tried to break free of the restraints, but to my efforts nothing happened. He picked up a knife like object and smiled. "This will hurt.... alot." He then plunged the spotless blade into my chest.

With a start I woke up to slam my head on the ceiling. In an old building I had found a place to perch myself for the night. It was just large enough for me to fit in the crack. Hiding myself with my thoughts and hopes I stayed there. I clutched my chest. Feeling my heart beating faster than my wings could flap. Slowly I got dressed. It composed of a purple tank top, a old tattered jacket, some pants, boots, and a book bag.

In the back of my shirt and jacket were holes that I had cut open to fit my wings. The back of the book bag was also cut to allow my wings so breathing room, and to hide them from the people of the world. My black wings fit nicely into the holes and as I put my straps over my shoulders, I let myself drop a good 20 feet to the ground. landing nicely I stood up and looked around to see that no one had seen me. The building was still closed. From there I walked out into the light of the day.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega was no fool. She knew that, being what she was, flying around a city in the daytime was very dangerous. But with a Mandalorian complete with a jet pack in hot pursuit, there was little she could do to hide. So, was this what was to be? She would hunt and kill, only to be hunted and killed in return? Saega twirled and dipped, trying to lose him. He was a good flier for someone without wings. He fired at her back. She cried out as a shot hit the root of her left wing. She hit the ground, hard, sliding into the wall of an abandoned building. The Mandalorian landed in front of her. "Get up, bird!" He yelled. She rose to her feet, wiping blood from her mouth. Her battle instincts kicked in. She felt no pain. She flipped her electrostaff out, activating its ends. She fought him with dynamic and complex movements. Finally, she shoved the end of the staff all the way through him. He fell to his knees lifelessly, and she let him slide off of her staff. Saega stood there for a moment, panting, and glaring down at his corpse. When she turned from him, she let out a loud groan and fell to her hands and knees. The pain in her wing had come back with full force.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I walked the streets of this great city. It seemed vast and never ending. Each step made me feel smaller and smaller. It felt better than being stuck in that cave. Looking around I could see people looking at me for a second then looking away. I felt good to not be stared at. Pulling some hair out of my face I looked up at a building and wished to fly. Seeing as I couldn't just burst up and let myself free. Running up the steps of the building I made it to the front doors to allow myself my right. Going up the elevator, I looked at a man who was in there with me. Here I felt small once again. However, it didnt feel crushing. THe man was dressed very weird and had this robe that was a purple and blue in color. I asked him why he wore it, only to be ignored. Taking my time I finally reached the top.

Taking a step up onto the roof I looked around and could feel the wind in my hair and the sounds of birds. Each day outside of the cave brought me to happ- A shot was fired. Followed by another. I shook my head. How did I know that? How was whaaa? I turned towards the sounds of the loud pops as I saw two people flying. Seeing that one of them was on a jet pack I smiled. it looks as though men tried to fly without wings. Only then did my jaw drop. A woman that was flying with wings soared towards me. A shot was fired, with a shreak I cringed as the woman landed. The man in armor came after her and only then did she stab him through with a staff of somekind.

THe man dropped his Tof Soren Slugthrower. How the hell did I know that? I dont know. Ether way I picked it up as the man dropped it I pointed at the man as he fell to his face. Coming up to him I checked his pulse. WHat? how? nevermind. Forcing myself to look at the woman I saw that she was injured on her wing. As she had wings. I had to help her. She was possibly like me. Coming up to her I put the pistol in the back of my waist band. "I'm here to help, Just dont move the wing." I reached around myself and pulled the bag off of my back. My black wings floated in the air above my head as I dug in one of the small pouches on my bag. Taking it out I looked at the first aid kit and set to work. I grabbed a tong and looked at the woman. "This may hurt but I need to stitch up the wound."
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega's bright lime-green eyes were bright as she looked at the man who had come to her. She clenched her jaw and stood up, ignoring the searing pain that radiated through her body. She rarely spoke to anyone, so she simply shook her head, and began walking away. She bit her tongue to keep from making any noise as her wings moved with her. A few people who were observing the situation backed away in terror from her massive black wings. She ignored them. She had to get out of here. She stopped, facing the wall of the building she had hit before. Looking up at its top once, she slowly tested her wings. Each flap brought a new wave of pain. Saega could feel blood running down her back, but again, she ignored the pain. Finally, she began lifting herself off of the ground. Flap by flap, she rose higher. Flap by flap, she bled more. When she neared the building's roof, her wings gave out. Quickly, Saega grabbed the ledge of the roof, her wings becoming dead weight and hanging off of her back. She was now hanging off of the side of the building, and would fall to her death if she let go.....
@[member="Black Dove"]

Seeing as how the woman would not work with me I walked behind her. The other people moving out of the way as they stared at us. Calmly I followed her. She tried to fly and was reaching hights that humans would surely die if they fell. Slowly I could see as the woman was clearly trying to get away. And I saw her fall. She luckily grabbed onto the ledge, but I was not going to chance that. I completely forgot about my own wings being out. Angling down I let myself draw power from within myself. I had to get up there fast. My wings arced up as though they were a sail.

With eminence power did I drop my wings with a force that created a gust. The humans that were close by were knocked down by the draft as I soared. My wings folded around my body like a bullet from a slugthrower as my body literally shot up to her. I only hoped that she did not drop. I could not let myself live if someone like me were to die. Mt face set with determination did I climb into the air.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega huffed as she struggled to hold herself to the ledge. The only logical thing to do would be to swing herself over the side. But was she strong enough to lug her now useless wings behind her? She had no choice but to try. She glanced down at her feet. That's when she saw the same man from before. Flying up to her? she caught her breath for a moment, her eyes alight with curiosity. Someone with wings. Just like her.... She felt the shaking in her arms, and snapped back to the present. Summoning all her strength, and some of her Force power, she pushed herself up onto the ledge. She swung her legs over the side, only to roll onto her injured wing when she landed. She let out a short, strangled yelp when this happened. The pain was almost unbearable, but at least she was still alive.
@[member="Black Dove"]

As the woman came over the side I had reached her. She fell over to the other side exhausted and in pain. Flapping my wings I stayed aloft in the air about a meter from the ledge. I looked down to see that police had gathered around the people that now stood up. I could hear the sirens from down below. Flying over to her I looked at her wing. A trail of blood flowed down the black feathers as every beat of her wings cut open the wound more and more.

"You need to stop moving! You keep making the tear in your wing worse!" I flew towards her and set my arms to be under her body. One under the crook of her legs and another set on the shoulder blades just under the wings. "Just trust me." I looked at her to get a nod or something to say that she would work with me. However much I hated this world. I need something to do.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega looked him directly in the eyes, her face perfectly calm. Through the Force, she spoke to him. Get us out of here..........

@[member="Black Dove"]

I stood up from where I had grabbed her and surprisingly heard her speak to my mind. Once again I let my wings hover over my body for only a second as they pushed down quickly blasting us into the sky. I turned around and shot downwards towards the ground and leveled out towards the street. I spoke to her outloud as I didnt know how she could talk to me in my head. "Grab my bag." As we flew by it.

The police were staring at us as we zoomed by them in the air. My wingspan seemed as a shadow that moved faster than lighting. Pulling up fast after she grabbed the bag I had to find somewhere for us to land, and so we could be alone. I looked around to see that the police were everywhere. We would have to go somewhere else. When I looked down at the winged woman I noticed that she seemed alittle familiar but I didnt know how.....
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega obeyed, reaching her arm down and hooking the backpack with her hand when they dove for it. Police lined the streets. There was no where they could go in the city. She stared, emotionless, down at the frenzy. "They came for me," She said quietly. She was well known in legends across the galaxy. No one truly believed that she existed until she showed herself. But she only ever did that when she was about to kill them. Now, seeing her in broad daylight, there was no doubt in their minds. The Reaper had come....
@[member="Black Dove"]

However much had happened I flew still to leave the city. We had to go somewhere. Even in a forest would be good. Only then did I realise that a good place might not be above ground but below. I shivered at the though. Everyday I didnt want to go underground I hated it. But this woman need attention. I tried to keep her talking to at least let me know that she was not going to pass out from pain. "What's your name?" As I said that I shot down in an ally way and saw a dumpster. Next to it was a sewer hole. We would have to get down there.

Letting her rest up against the dumpster I gripped the edges of the manhole and yanked up. My arms bulged as it took everything I had to just yank it up. It finally gave way and broke up. Apparently they didnt want people coming down here....
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega watched him curiously as he attempted to open the manhole. He appeared worried. For her? That was highly unlikely, seeing as how they had literally only met a few minutes ago. Nevertheless, she decided to answer his questions. "I have many names. Those people know me by them. But none of them are mine...."
@[member="Black Dove"]

I tossed the heavy manhole cover to the side with all the strength I could muster with my body. it slammed into the wall and was embedded. Looking at it in surprise I turned my purple eyes at her own lime green windows to the soul. "If you have many names, Give me one to call you by." I reached out my hand towards her. My white skin ever so present as I spoke again. "Mines Black Dove."
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega looked curiously down at his outstretched hand, tilting her head slightly. She didn't quite understand why he was reaching for her. She looked back into his eyes. "Some call me Raven," She said blankly, studying him.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I nodded my head. I was the Dove and she was Raven. A sign of death. Then I got the hint. She was an assassin. Raven for death, many names. police chased her. I looked at her like nothing had happened however. She gave me a look of confusion. I then gave her my hand again. "if you can stand then you can come with me. I don't want to underground but if we have to escape the pigs then we will have to hide somewhere for now. At least till dark." I hoped that she would understand what I was getting at. And just to make it better, Siren wails could be heard coming closer. "I can also fix your wing."
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega stood up slowly, careful not to move her bleeding wing. She took his hand. "Thank you," She said simply. Together, they climbed down into the darkness of the sewers. Thanks to Saega's enhanced vision, she could see perfectly in the dark. They were in a long tunnel, with a stream running down its middle.
@[member="Black Dove"]

The place stunk. It was nasty. I stepped down into the little stream of waste with a slight splash as we went under. I looked to her to see that she also came down with me. I turned to face the dark expanse of the system that lead somewhere. Being 6 foot was not good in a sewer. "Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you?" I didnt want her to injure her wing anymore than it already was.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega glanced at him. "I can walk," She said. She would just have to keep her wings as steady as possible. She began walking down the long corridor, her pace graceful yet fast. She looked about with her eyes, noting any twists or turns that they passed. As she walked, she could sense the uneasiness coming from Black Dove. "You don't like the dark, do you?" She said, stopping and turning to observe him.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I walked behind her as Raven began to just walk off. She said that she could walk herself. I grabbed the bag and slung if over one shoulder and let my wings fold down over my back. We began to walk causing rifts in the water at out feet. However mine were soaked as I didnt have waterproof shoes. Raven asked me If I didnt like it here in the dark. I shook my head and answered.

"No I don't. Its a...... fear of mine." I didnt really want to talk about my past. well my known past. I grabbed the pistol and looked at it. The slugthrower was a rather nice weapon. It was easily hidden but still it was effective. I put it back where it was as I asked my own question. "why are you not scared?"
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega continued walking. "Sometimes its better not to see the world around you," She replied. That was why she loved the dark. Even though she could see in it, the things that she saw did not appear as menacing as they did in the light. In a way, it comforted her.
@[member="Black Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom