Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of the Empire.

I nodded my head just to myself as Raven walked infront of me. She may have not really want to talk about it and that was fine. I mean I didnt really answer her question ether. We walked for about a minute in silence when I stopped. I changed the postion of the bag to be set on my other shoulder and thought. Maybe there are others like us. What if there are more people that have wings? Or people that were forced to grow wings. I thought that maybe since Raven had been out in the world longer than I have that she might know a few.

"Do you know if there are anyothers like us? maybe a group or a Flock?"
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega stopped suddenly, wincing a little at the last word of his sentence. "No...........Not anymore.........." She said quietly. The last thing she wanted on her mind right now was her ultimate failure. The failure to protect her Flock. She continued moving once more.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I froze at the answer. speaking to myself. "Not anymore?" I jogged up to Raven as she tried to walk away. Grabbing her arm I spun her around. "Why? what happened?" It was my own species. Kind of, but still I wanted to know what happened.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega gracefully removed her arm from his grasp, her face emotionless. She said nothing, only staring at him. She would not speak of this. She could not. She turned and continued walking in silence.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I was met with nothing. Nothing at all. She left my grasp and started to walk on. I ran up to her and moved to stand in her way. "Hey, I want to know what happened? I'm like you, and I have a right to know." I looked at her in the eyes as I wanted a straight answer. "Look I want to happen to my kind."
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega's eyes narrowed. "You are nothing like me. Wings will never change that." She said, venom in her words.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I took a step back as she was clearly not happy. I could care less. I had a life where I was tortured everyday and wings were put on me while I was still awake. It was pain like noneother. Nobody else, except me, would be able to explain it. I looked at her now and took a step towards her. "Tell me Goddamnit! You don't know what I have gone through just to try and live a normal life! If you have wings then I want to know what the Feth happened!" I was mad. THere was no doubt about that. I had hatred in my voice and my entire body was on edge. Grabbing her arms once again, "What happened!"
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega wrenched her torso back, kicking him in the stomach and allowing her to flip out of his arms. She landed on her feet, her gash bleeding once more. She paid no heed to the pain. She glared at him now. "Do you really think you are the only one who has experienced pain? " She hissed. He knew nothing, nothing, of what she had been through.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I was kicked back as Raven flipped into the air. I landed on my rear in the water with my back being thrown off. I growled like a feral cat and stood up. Rage was filled in my heart. I felt like I was trapped once again This time I was more prepared. I was ready. I didnt like the gun here. It would be to cumbersome as this was cramped. I rushed over and grabbed onto the woman with an iron grip. "No, as now I will show you pain." I swung her to the side hoping to smash her into the wall that was next to us.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega's battle instincts kicked in as he grabbed her wrist. When he swung her to the wall, she bounced off of it with her feet, causing him to stumble backward into the other wall. She landed on her knees. she then lunged into him, causing him to make contact with the wall once more.
@[member="Black Dove"]

I was slammed into the wall as she kicked off the one I sent her to. I smiled as the pain felt refreshing. Almost poetic. She came at me to slam into me once again. I shook my head as she was very close to me now. Taking my first two fingers like a knife I shoved them towards her side attempting to send a shock up her spine. Hitting the nerve on the side of the body was very sensitive and if hit the right way could cause eminence pain. I came in with my left hand like a karate chop at the side of the Ravens neckline. If I hit there was a bundle of nerves. Very important to her brain. If I were to hit them it would shut off her brain just for a second, but leave her still alive. However she would wake up with a huge headache and possibly a bruise on her head from falling down like a bag of rocks.

I Might have missed but ether way I was not going to allow her to take advantage of me. Leaning back as far as I could against the wall I kicked with my feet at her knee caps. hearing a voice in my head. If a man cant stand, he cant fight. I dont know where I learned that from but it seemed easy to think that way.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega was thrown back by the force of his feet against her knees. She slammed into the other wall with her back, hitting the gash directly. She let out a short yelp of pain, falling forward. She landed in a kneel on the floor in front of him, her hands flat against the ground to keep her from completely falling forward. She was getting too weak. Blood began to trickle down her arms. Her face was placidly calm amidst the chaos, however. Slowly, she raised her head to look at him in the eyes. Tears began to ripple down her cheeks, but her face remained perfectly emotionless. "No.......More.......No more...........I can't..........." She mumbled, her voice so quiet it almost sounded like the wind. Her arms gave way, and she fell completely to the ground.
@[member="Black Dove"]

Anger flooded me. It was comletely in my blood as she went onto her knees. I was coming in for another strike when suddenly I heard a cry. Her voice was powerful as I heard her cry in the chambers under the city. "No.......More.......No more...........I can't..........." I stopped as she fell to her face. But before her nose could even touch the water I had caught her shoulders. I was on my knees as well. Lifting her up I let her rest against my body. Her wet form against mine. As much as these were my only clothes that I owned, I cared for Raven more. I had only just met her. Though, she was like me. Wings of feathers. I rested her head on my shoulder. and wrapped my arms around her.

My body was void of anger. It was gone before I even realized it. I let myself become soft. I had to. I whispered to her though it seemed to echo. "No More."
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega let herself be limp against him. She was too weak to move herself very much now. She slowly blinked, the tears still falling, her face still emotionless. "I couldn't............I couldn't protect them.............They were my life................My brothers..................Sisters..................I would gladly die................To let them live........................My Flock.................." As she said this, her eyes began to droop, her vision blurring. She would soon pass out from loss of blood.
@[member="Black Dove"]

Raven fell limp in my arms as she was slowly fading in and out of consciousness. I let her lean against me and slowly moved my arms to catch her as she slid down my body. Her head rested in my right hand. I looked into her half-shut eyes as she spoke the last words. "my Flock" All I could think was she was somehow in charge of them, or there to protect them. Yet she was here while they were not. It told me that she had failed. I did not know what it was like to loose a loved one or someone I cared about, but I did know what pain was. Especially in the heart. I was alone for what seemed like an eternity. not having anyone to comfort me. letting her slide down I grabbed under her legs and moved my hand down to her back and let her head rest against my chest. Rocking back and forth for a while I pulled the wing over to see it.

The gash was fairly large and would need about 5 stitches. As she finally faded I set to work getting the line to mend the flesh together. I then wrapped a gause like bandage around the wing for not to keep the bleeding to a minimum. Only then did I pick her up once again and set out to walk to the nearest manhole to be free once again.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega remained in a semi-conscious state as Black Dove carried her through the sewers, her wing temporarily bandaged. Her eyes were not open, but she was still able to hear his heartbeat, his breath, his footsteps, and the echoes he made as he trudged through the endless tunnels. She was numb inside, as she always was after a temporary breakdown. In this state, she couldn't control the Force from carrying her thoughts. They rippled outward, washing into Dove's mind. Saega was remembering her life. The days spent on a cold steel table in a windowless room, being poked and prodded and tweaked by mindless droids. The nights in a force cage just big enough for her to hug her knees to her chest and wrap her wings around her. The endless training sessions, where each movement meant death if not preformed perfectly. The immunity tests, where snakes and spiders and all manner of deadly venomous things bit her again and again, the pain excruciating but not able to kill her. And then, her thoughts turned to her Flock. Her purposely grown mate, Frenan, who looked up to her for guidance and comfort even though they were relatively equal in every way. She remembered watching him succumb to the toxins of the immunity tests, and knowing that there was nothing she could do to take away the pain except to end his suffering. She remembered the twins, Haylon and Istor, and how they could always make her smile. They died in battle, side-by-side until the end. She remembered Gothyn, the strongest of her kind. The training drove him to madness, and forced him to be executed. Lastly, there was Mina. She was the youngest, and most innocent. She died not three weeks after being released from her growth tank.

Saega's pain echoed through the Force with a voice of it's own, crying out to Dove, begging him, anyone, to listen. She wanted to hide this torment, but she was too weak to hold it in at the moment. It washed through the mind like a violent ocean, driving all who were submerged in it into a black epitome of chaos, guilt, and agony. This was the pain that Saega had learned to hide and forget. This was the thing she fought to bury deep within herself, every second of every day.
@[member="Black Dove"]

As I walked, every step seemed to slow me. Tortured me. I could feel her pain as she once had. Raven was the supposed leader of her flock, but as each one was killed off, she experienced more pain. In my entire body I could feel every prod and poke that was cast upon her. If I had not experienced it before hand, I may have fallen in the sewer waters through the sheer thought. Every talk that she had with the other angels echoed in my mind over and over. I could hear the final screams of the people dying. I could remember their names as though I had spent a lifetime with them. And every scream came with a name that could be placed. I could hear a child yell out to me "HELP! NO DONT! HELP! HELP" And as each word came to me I stumbled more and more.

No child deserved to die. Not even one. I felt hatred flow into me as the little girl's screams ended. All I wanted to do was rip the man who had killed her into pieces with my bare hands, but the vision continued on making my body become weaker every second. The pain was heart wrenching. I just wanted to fall down an cry in pain. I felt so much guilt. it was almost like pain but worse. I would not be left with a scar on the outside, but rather then inside. I tried to keep walking with her in my arms. I could feel the heat of her body as she continued to send messages of pain, guilt, and numbness. As I continued to walk we came to a small opening to where a large manhole was. I was tempted to just stay in here until Raven woke, but we had to keep moving. we had to go somewhere.

I sat Ravens limp body on the dryest part of the sewers I could find then climbed up the ladder to pop off the man hole. This one was much easier as I was from underneath it. Looking up and out I found that we were on the bottom corner of a garage of some kind. There were speeders parked around here, each a bike or a two seater. I went back down to Raven and put her over my shoulder so it would be easier for me to climb. As we got to the top I had to be careful of her wings as they spread out in every direction it seemed. The pain a guilt still ran through my body as I pulled her up. I sat her down on the ground just for a second to go back in to grab my bag. Taking only seconds as I fell down into the sewers then bolted up the ladder. I came up to see a man walking down the place looking for his speeder. Taking the man hole I covered it then grabbed Ravens body. I tried to hid her wings as I had the back bag on me. i needed to look like I was of the world to escape here.

Taking it slow I waited for the man to leave on his speeder. Only then did I walk out and tried to go around the corner. Taking off my bag and setting it in Ravens arms, I let my wings unfurl. THe black wings seemed glossy in the sunlight as I brought my wings up to fly. Taking off was easy as now I needed to look for a place to stay. Anywhere that was not colored white.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Before anything else could be released from her mind, Saega regained semi-consciousness. She immediately began controlling her thoughts and emotions as well as she could in her state. The only thing that could be felt now was numbness, a void of any emotion. Her eyes opened a bit to see Dove preparing to fly. She involuntarily shifted a bit. Her wing ached, but not as it did before. Though this pain was tolerable, she couldn't stop the quiet, barely audible noise from escaping her lips.
@[member="Black Dove"]

As we flew I could here Raven groan. I looked down at her for a second to see that the was fluttereing in and out of consciousness. She moved around alittle forcing me to adjust so I wouldn't drop her. Slowly -as slow as I could go- I looked for a place to stay. I searched the tops of roofs and other buildings for a place to stay. Only then did I realize that there was a forest nearby. My wings seemed to grab at more of the air to push us forward at that thought.
@[member="Saega 001"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom