Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of Demonsgate (Enemy Mine)

Nate the Bounty Hunter said:
"If what you went through was anything as bad as mine, I am terribly sorry... but I take it our friend we picked up is in stable condition?"
"Well not sure if she is friend or foe yet but she is at least stable. So I gotta ask you what the kark was that, I mean what do you mean your emotions were running through me?"

BB looked to Nate puzzled as he posed the return questions. Still new to the force he was unsure how he had exactly been made to fell that way and wanted his new ally to help him understand.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He pondered the multiple answers, until he finally found one that should hopefully make sense to BB. He ran his hand through his hair, and leaned against the wall, more so for support.

"Well, you are indeed Force sensitive, or else that wouldn't have happend... but because of our new found companionship, we connected through the Force, it was unintentional... and in my troubled state of mind... my emotions bubbled up, and when I touched you it was much like electricity; and you were the conductor."

He sighed and looked at the floor, still feeling like a ass, and he was frustrated, with himself and his failed attempts to keep all of his past down, so things like this wouldn't happen.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"Nate, no budy is perfect man. We all got our flaws, some are just more dangerous than others."

BB flashed a smile at his new ally to let him know the statement was a jest.

"Sady is flying the Starr back to Nade Gitt, the mess hall there has some decent grub, lets take this ship home and call it a wrap huh pal?"

BB went over and held out his hand for Nate to shake, it was to be the beginning of a great friendship.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He nodded, thinking about his flaws, and they were indeed dangerous. He looked at BB's outstretched hand, and shook it cautiously, making sure to clear his mind before that. At the mention of the so called 'grub' he realized he hadn't eating in 36 hours, and he had a major case of the 'munchies', but the non-drug related kind.

"Hell yeah food sounds good! I'm hungry like a mothafucka!"

He smiled, his mood increasing dramatically.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom