Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Who, are you?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alderaan, Location Unspecific
glencar-waterfall-830.jpg

Alexandra sat back on the stone that lay half way across the wide river that was about forty meters wide, her hands behind her head as she looked up at the sky on the large circular stone. Her eyes following the Alderaanian clouds as the glided slowly over head, casting down shadows upon the river and the forest that lined its banks, it was peace and quiet... minus the roar of the waterfall that was, it was peace and quiet minus that.

She wore pure white robes with a similarly pure white cloak and hood that at the time remained down, her hair remained pulled up and collected in an intricate design. A style she had done by accident one day but found it had both the functionality of remaining out of her eyesight and still looked normal. Her sabers remained beside her own the stone and after a few moments she started to whistle as it was a normal day. There was but one difference though that had grown more and more noticeable over the last months, her stomach bulging more and more as her pregnancy became more and more obvious.

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

Snap! Crunch! Flip!

Jaryn had sent the mercenary sith flying down through the tree's and out into a wide open area, it looked like a perfect arena. Soon Jaryn followed, fully outfitted in his Scoundrel Gear, the ex-Jedi leaped out from the trees to the falling Sith. Who, at the time was recovering from his fall. The sith was in a worn out durasteel combat gear, carrying a double sided yellow lightsaber. Jaryn leaped down into the water after him. Jaryn leaped into his mind, like a full on frontal assault. -You know, you forgot one thing. Water is a brilliant conductor- Jaryn wasn't surprised, the sith returned a confused look before Jaryn leaped into the air and unleashed a torrent of lightning into the water, which in turn made his opponent enter a seizure like state as he fell into the water and drowned in a sea of lightning. Then, Jaryn proceeded to return said lightning into his own palms before dropping down into the water.

He took in his surroundings, Alderaan, Always a beautiful place. He quickly made sure none of his sith buddies companions were on his tail, sending out a mental shockwave like a radar. He didn't notice any sith but one, no two! Two force sensitives directly to his...left. Jaryn's movement became rigid as the upper half of his body shot to the side and one of his two sabers shot to his left hand, outstretched but not ignited pointing at this...

Surprisingly beautiful young pregnant women in a white robe. Jaryn gave her a curt nod, as he was speech-impaired he couldn't exactly explain himself and he didn't feel like penetrating this young lady anytime soon. Of course, in a mental fashion..Jaryn wasn't considering anything else.

Obviously.

He moved towards the Sith's slumped body and fiddled through his pockets, finding a wallet full of credits and a small communicator. Which, was receiving a hail. Jaryn accepted the call and saw a group of two sith mercenaries and a small group of sith looking at him. He waved, and crushed the communicator in his palm. Then, turned to face the woman in white. Moving gingerly towards her, did he frighten her?

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

She was simply watching him before blinking and looking at the forest, where a third force signature would appear in the form of a similarily pure white Ashlan wolf with a single odd feature. A black strip that went down the back of the creature. None the less this small creature moved over and bounded over a few rocks to avoid getting wet before resting with a now sitting upwards Alexandra.

It was once the Ashlan arrived beside her that she finally spoke, watching as the man crushed the communicator. "You know, i fight for those morons on the weekends, i really would prefer them not dying near my home and you kinda just did that..." She showed no hostility though, she had no reason to really attack the man as the real reason she fought for the sith was simply to protect two people and neither of those people was the Sith he had killed so she really just felt a pang of sadness at the death but no reason to avenge it.

"So, mind telling me why you just killed him and just turned this river into a blood rive... because it used to just be water until you came along my friend."

Jaryn almost laughed, but he didn't. He simply smiled under his helmet and then, he snuck into [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]'s mind. -Well, it just so happens he started it. I, finished it- He shrugged, -And the water thing? He was thinking about it first- Jaryn slowly sat down, a few metres away from the white robed women on a higher up piece of stone. -There will be more of them on the way, you know. That's if you intend on helping them, I might have to forgeight. You fighting for two and all, maybe you should just sit on the side lines for this one, hm?- He didn't want to fight her, but he would if needed. Inside her, was another possible jedi. Maybe, he would make friends of this women. So that Jaryn may save her child.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

"You are funny my friend, and out of my head please, you will find someone that you will not have as pleasant a conversation as you would with the surface me." As if to punctuate what she said, he would hear a faint laugh and the words 'you are no fun'. It was a chilling voice that said them though, one that was not Alex's but certainly came from the depths of her mind, she meanwhile would roll her eyes, as if hearing the words too and shrugging. "Daeda, keep her quiet please, i really do get annoyed by her constant rambling about how i wont let her use my body..." The Ashlan nodded at her and seemed to curl up, his hair rising a bit as if he hated to do this but would for Alex.

She once that was all solved looked back up at him and grinned a bit wider before shaking her head. "Oh no no, if Sith are coming they will know to stay far away from my home, those that do not follow that command will deal with me, my droids, and the two Sith Lords named Darth Praelior and Darth Tsolan, good friends of mine." She said it without hesitation, but no matter how much she spoke about knowing sith, about being companions with those two lords in general. If anyone ever looked at her signature at any time all they would find is her devotion to the lightside, a very strange choice for companions and placement of her home with that fact clear.

Jaryn mulled over her comment, two sith lords? How could Jaryn resist such a thing? But, part of him knew he wanted it. The other part knew it was suicidal, but he liked that. That's what drew him to it, but of course he kept that to himself. His physical form was silent as he debated what the young women had said.

-Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but these guys are mercenaries. Not your everyday sith, you might have to call in your friends afterall-

His telepathic voice almost sounded mocking and like a taunt. Jaryn was a little crazy on the inside, he wanted to take these sith on and these no good mercenaries. Jaryn remained still like a statue as he awaited a reply from this white robed woman. But, he could feel the mercenaries heading their way. Their force signatures were drawing closer.

He couldn't help but being a little unsettled by her smile. He could feel his hands going for his other saber, but he'd keep it hidden for now. Having something up your sleeve was always useful.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

"I wont kill them if that is what you are asking, wrong person to ask for that..." She sighed and turned her eyes to the forest, counting the seconds till the mercenaries arrived until she would smile and look at the man. "They are getting close mister... what is your name again?" She smiled and looked at the forest, counting how many signatures it was that she could feel. "Four of them by the way, i do hope you know to let me talk."

This [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] liked to play games, Jaryn crossed his arms over and tilted his head slightly. He had to use, almost exaggerated body language to express himself sometimes. -And, why exactly would I want you to talk to them? I could as easily despatch of them as you could speak with them- This was fact, Jaryn had a brief encounter with their group before they weren't a threat to him. He simply was slightly overwhelmed by their numbers. Four would be easier, doable. But, he'd see what this young lady had to say.

-I'm all for no bloodshed, but you'll have to give me a good reason to let sith walk away-

This white robed women had a light signature, yet associated with the dark. It hurt Jaryn's head to think of that, it felt wrong. But, he kept such thoughts to himself. His mind was protected by a masterfully weaved wall of force telepathy. Regardless, he wished to hear this woman's answer.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

She smiled wide and her hands and body turned to face the forest in the direction that the mercenaries would come for. She was counting it down, slowly and steadily until the first one appeared, flanked by his buddies which only made Alex laugh. For a moment she did nothing and let them get closer until suddenly they pasted a almost invisible but still their line in the grass. "Now now now now, i think you all are either stupid or you just forgot what it was that you were suppose to keep away from. You are on my land my friends, and unless your superiors were not told i am sure you know to stay off it." She smiled and slowly both her hands rose, and with them two of the large stones in the river started to rise with them, otherwise her entire body remained still. "I suggest you leave, or you wont be able to."

Jaryn took a few steps towards the white robed women. -I told you they were mercs, not really sith..
The three sith standing along the long grass area considered the proposal for a moment, before a woman that seemed to be the leader tapped the communicator on her helmet. There were four...

Where was number four?

Soon, a relatively small gunship appeared in the air above them. Blowing the massive rocks out the sky as it came in above the three sith mercenaries on the ground.

-Move!-

Jaryn commanded, quickly throwing a rock towards the ship to throw it off for mere moments before its double set of missile launchers, mini-guns or laser turrets began firing on them. The missiles were the first to come. Soon following this the three mercenaries on the crowd ignited their blades and began moving forward. This was about to get messy.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

She much faster than was to be expected of someone who was so far in her pregnancy, saber held incase for once her abilities would fail her and soon she made her way to the opposite bank of the river before smiling. "Follow me..." She would turn and head into the forest on their side of the woods, listening and searching to see if the mercenaries were watching her.

Funny part was though that she was heading for her home and a certain little thing about her home would stop these mercenaries in their tracks. She did look at him though as she spoke mid stride, eyes leaving the forest and drifting to him. "By the way, stay close to me, i don't need you shot dead from my friends." She smiled at him and her silver eyes shone as she looked over her shoulder into the sky and then back forward.

Jary didn't argue with the women and entered a full on sprint, the ship beginning to fire on their position within seconds. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] was fast, but Jaryn had to slow himself to a pace to not run ahead of the women. However, at this pace the ship was catching up and fast.

-If we don't move quickly, this ship's going to kill us both. Where is your home?-

Jaryn leaped into the air momentarily and threw a rock towards the ship, which was subsequently blown out of the sky. But, it offered the white robed woman a moment to make Jaryn aware of it so that he may take them both their quickly.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

"Shuusshh, wave one..." She would smiled as she simply stopped, turned and activated her saber and turned her head to the three mercenaries and the ship coming closer. "Last chance..." She said this over an open frequency and when they didn't stop the sound of two heavy combat droids appeared out of the brush as they activated and aimed at the gunship, firing mercilessly at the ship and Alex watched as the blasters from the droids would be aimed at the engines, forcing the ship to collapse.

Arrogance.

That always was a problem, even if these droids could take down a gunship. It's missiles were right behind them, what about the goddamn missiles?
Jaryn shot out one hand, closing his eyes as he did. Finding each of them in the force, feeling their structure and using the ability of shatterpoint to cause about half of them to explode, but he wasn't quick enough. Jaryn wasn't that efficient with such a draining force ability quite yet. The other missiles were still incoming, and the pregnant lady was too busy smiling like a crazy person to take notice of the impending missiles, laser cannons and minigun.

Sure, the droids on the ground might damage an engine. But not before their bodies were turned to shreds, unless they were some special type of droid. Otherwise they weren't going to do much good. Jaryn ripped rock from the earth and flung it towards one of the piloted laser cannons this time, a smaller rock at a higher velocity, this ripped through the metal-glass alloy windows of the cannon and crushed its pilot. However, that wasn't stopping the missiles or the mingun at this point, and even if they were to take the ship down. They'd land right on top of them.

Zap!

The remaining laser cannon cut through the thick metal casing of one of the two droids that this white robed women had deployed, the other droid engulfed in missiles as they were. They had mere seconds on there hands as Jaryn's mind went racing for a solution. He brought both hands up into the air and unleashed a telekinetic push that sent both himself and [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] flying backwards good 20 metres or so. Landing on his back, the young master was drained. He needed a moment to replenish, but the gunship kept coming and so were those mercenaries.

-These guys aren't pushovers, I hope you've got something bigger than that or we're both in a whole lot of trouble-

He commented telepathically, the three sith were now just ahead of where both droids were previously standing. Now blown away into little pieces of shrapnel by the missiles. Jaryn was nearly to his feet, gripping at his chest. Finding a large chunk of droid tucked neatly into his ribs. However, thankfully it was not quite large enough to hit any organs. He took a firm grip of the shrapnel and grunted in pain. Finding it hard to return to his feet, he looked to his new found life endangering friend. Did this woman have something up her sleeve?

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

She was a bit pissed now, first because her combat droids got turned to swiss cheese, and second that this gunship was this big of a problem. "Follow me." She stood and smiled before shooting through the forest, using the force to speed her up and keep her balance as she moved between the trees and breathed in sharply before jumping. Luckily she wasn't so far into the pregnancy that she had lost all of her agility, and the force helped secure her landing. Once there she keyed the button and spoke into it. "Eve, please send some help."

She turned and would watch for Jaryn before continuing on the path, staying in the trees this time and moving from branch to branch, having taken this path a million times.

Jaryn was frustrated, this women he had just injured himself to save had now just ran off into the forest expecting him to magically follow her through a forest he had rarely even ventured through. That was, well it left Jaryn baffled.

Jaryn gritted his teeth, pushing himself up to a hunched stance with force augmented strength and speed as the 3 before were just a few steps away from him, and another bastion of missiles were headed his way, Jaryn used a force telekinetic slam into the ground to send himself flying a few feet back before using his well tuned telekinetic abilities to pull down the missiles towards the 3 mercenaries underfoot, two of which were caught in the crossfire but the third female mercenary leaped forward ahead of the explosions and began coming closer to Jaryn, which taking the opportunity threw a small zap of force lightning towards her before entering a state of zen, using the ability known as Force Body to push his body to keep him moving.

Jaryn allowed the force to augment his abilities and soon he was closely following the force signature of this mystery white robed women.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

"And so the day ended with the bleak darkness of a shade darker than the endless void of death. So said was the name of the shadow, a end of a means and a hidden enemy that all died from..." She smiled and soon a second engine would be heard, that of her personal ship being controlled by droids and her AI-clone Eve. In a moment laser cannons sounded off and Alex herself turned her focus on her enemy on the ground while her ship took out the gunship.

She did wait for Jaryn to catch on now, her hands activating both sabers and spinning them in her hands, waiting in the trees for the unlucky souls that were following her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom