Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Suddenlly Cortosis

Gray was enjoying himself as he sat in the co-pilot seat of [member="Stardust"] ship. She was flying it as usual, because he had a very consistent pattern of crashing every ship he put his hands on the controls of. The best he could do was put in nav coordinates, which was something he was actually pretty good at. So as always, he was following the never ever touch the controls rules as they flew around Bespin. He couldn't remember why they were around the planet, but he honestly didn't care right now. He was just enjoying the time he was having with the love of his life. She was the most beautiful woman to ever exist in the galaxy and she for some unknown reason loved him back as much as he loved her.

Gray put a hand on her metallic leg and squeezed it. He couldn't remember if her nerves were connected there or not, but he just enjoyed touching a part of her whenever he could. He smiled at her and said, " Star, have I told you how beautiful you are yet? I can always tell you again, and maybe you can put the ship on auto pilot for a while so I can show you just how beautiful I think you are?" He gave her a wink and a pat on her leg. He was feeling pretty good, but he always did around her. She just made him incredibly happy for no real logical reason, and that was perfectly alright with him.

Gray didn't have long after he spoke before a ship suddenly came out of nowhere and opened fire on them. He had to brace himself to keep from falling out of the seat and bashing his head against the console. He looked at the markings on the ship that was attacking them. Pirates. Bloody pirates had ruined such a perfect moment and they needed to pay for it.

Started smiled and hummed lightly as she piloted her ship through space toward the planet bespin, gray was by he rlike usual as she kept in the controls...she was a natural pilot and a damn good one...even though gray had told he this parents were pilots but him not even allowed to touch the controls...mostly because ships cost a lot

She smiled feeling his hand and patted it"hahahah yes you've told me every day how beautiful I am and almost everyday showed me that I am"she said and laughed winking at him...she was happy with him and would settle for less

Course some things just wanna ruin the moment but hey life can't be boring...but of course it had to be pirates as they started firing on her ship..."ah frack"she said doing a evasive maneuvers going down suddenly and looked at eight"eight get the auto turrents on target the ship "she said as eight burst into action and started up the guns"hey gray you OK?" She asked calmy as she barrel rolled
[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray doesn't like most pirates at all, and for very good reasons. He was on the wrong end of a pirate's blaster far too often with his line of work, they had killed his father right in front of him in a brutal fashion, and now had ruined his precious time with Star. This particular group had shown themselves to be the worst kind of pirate as well by suddenly attacking them by ambush and without even taking the time to do a courtesy call telling them to hand over all of their valuables or else. He really didn't like that way of going about it at all.

Gray said to star, " I'm good Beautiful, but give me a little time if you can to get into my armor. I want to board that ship and do some damage from the inside. They want to steal our stuff after blowing us up, we will take everything they own including their very lives!" He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek before he got up to head to her room to put his armor on. He was planning to do some not so fun stuff to these pirates once he got on board their ship.

Star wasn't to fond of pirates...sure being raised on narshadda she was around the pirate people.. The good and bad type however these were the worst attacking without even calling in to say they were raiding...sad

Ok dear you get suited up and I'll join you once I click into them or get them to lock into us"she said and smiled as he kissed her cheek, she smiled and moved into the pirates and licked tractors onto them"oh they will have to board us now

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray got his armor on and strapped his blaster pistol to his right leg. He got his ammo belt around his waist with it full of everything it could hold with his vibro-knife on it. He made sure everything was secure before he picked up his infantry rifle. He was ready to assault the pirate ship and show them why they messed up today in a very intimate way. He heard Star tell him about the tractor beam and smiled. So they were going to have a rough time then with them. He got to the boarding door and closed his eyes. He focused on the force and tried to see beyond the metal. He was hoping to get a count of them before they showed up on board the ship.

Gray reached up to the side of his helmet while his eyes were closed. He said over the com system because Star wasn't there yet, " Beautiful I am ready and waiting for our guests. If they show up early I will be sure to give them a warm welcome right away."

Stardust smiled and stood up as she opened a cabinet and started donning her armor, she secured the leg pieces on and then body boedote doing each arm and then looked to her helmet and put it in watching her head link

No problem dear I'm in my way"she said as she made her way there fully suited and weapons ready...that being her pistol blaster sword and sabers"alright I don't think their quite ready yet don't you"she said and activated her sabers walking up to the door and held her hand out, she felt the force flow into it finding every crevice crack and hole in it"hehe"she opened her eyes as the door crumbled leaving a boarding squad gawking...

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray opened up his eyes as he felt Star begin to weave the force into the weaknesses of the boarding door of the pirate ship. He opened up their blasting door and got into a crouch with his rife readied. As soon as Star had the door gone, he opened fire on the confused pirates. They didn't have time to react before they were mowed down by blaster fire. They went down like bags of roots. He stood up and said as he did, " Clear Beautiful. Ready to go get this party started Star? I certainly am ready to give them all their attendance gifts."

Gray moved forward down the boarding ramp into the pirate ship. He glanced both ways down the hallways to check to see if there were any hostiles, which there was no. He moved into the hallway and said to Star, " Which way shall we go down? Left or right? Your call Beautiful." He figured there was no wrong way to go since their goal was the eradication of all of the pirates.

Stardust smiles watching them get mowed down and started walking towards the now broken door and dead people "let's do this I'm ready to steal their ship..and whatever they got" she aid activating her sabers

She moved forward and looked both ways"hkmm either way our objective is the same"she said"right probably would take us to the bridge and left to the engines"she said as she rubbed her chin and chuckled"right we go

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray nodded to her and began to head to the right down the hallway. These pirates didn't know the hornet's nest they poked when they damaged Star's ship and just suddenly opened fire on them out of nowhere. He wasn't the best person to piss off, but Star was definitely one of the last people to piss off. She could do so much more than just kill you outright, and that was what might happen to them if they were not careful.

They hadn't run into any pirates as they traveled and eventually came up to the cockpit like Star had said they would. Gray stopped at the edge of the doorway and looked into it to see what was going on. There was two people inside that each had a blaster pistol on them. Gray looked to Star and held up two fingers. He held it for a moment before he put them together and motioned forward. As he moved forward, Gray used the force with one hand to pull them both backwards to the ground. As they hit the floor, he shot one of them in the chest and hoped Star could get the other one.

She followed her eyes scanning each point and kept her guard up on her back. She was pretty made yet at calm..she'd get her revenge on these pirates..then a thought came to mind"eight deattached and fly off to safety "she said as he beeped back and flew off

She noticed the ship was oddly empty...she'd expect several pirates just running in attempt to stop them...she stopped with him on the edge of the door way and waited for him to tell how many, she watched him hold up two and nodded...only two was odd...oh well, she entered as he pulled both down and shot one as she stabbed down into the other guys head

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray looked around and thought it was odd they only had two people in the cockpit as well. He went over to the console and began to look at the ship logs, assuming they even kept them. It seems the computer had tracked a weird amount of activity. There was a bunch of internal damage to the ship before they ever showed up which had been fixed and then signs of escape pods ejecting after the damage was caused. He frowned a bit as he looked at it. He knew what these signs meant and it might explain the few number of people on the ship as well as the ambush out of no where.

Gray turned to Star and said, " There are signs of a mutinee on the ship logs. I think that they didn't expect for us to be fights and an easy target when they came in like they did. Shall we go check out the hanger area and see what goodies they have left for us?" He waited for her to reply before he went towards the hanger area. They didn't run into anyone again the entire way and when they did get into the hanger it was full of crates with the same markings on them. He walked over to one and checked the contents of it out. When he saw what was in it he almost couldn't believe his eyes. He said to Star as he went to check another crate out, " Cortosis.......and more cortosis. Star, every crate here is full of cortosis. They must have robbed a shipment off of bespin then attacked us right after. So we have this ship now and suddenly cortosis. Lots of cortosis."

She turned and raised her blaster as she tool point as he went and checked the console, odd it was only a hand full of people and not any type of real engagement...

She nodded"agree I think they were deceived by the ship..I mean it's not heavily armed and such"she said and followed him keeping her blaster up and ready, again they ran into nothing not another living soul on the ship...she did notice blaster damage on the walls and floor as they walked"wait you gotta be joking "she said and walked over and whistles" well I'll be a bantha...I've never seem so much in my bloody life...hahah we gotta get this back to James ASAP"she said
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom