Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Now The Fun Begins.. (Daxton)

Rebellious Vanguard
There it came again. The scratching and clawing at her mind. One thing became obvious. This guy, whoever he really was, was good. It occurred to her that what she had done to so many others throughout her life by poking at people, he needed to force to do it effectively. That was an advantage on her part. Ventasia nearly always relied on her own skill, rather than the force.

She could fight her own fears, even when forcefully dragged in front of her face, for a decent amount of time. But here they were being multiplied. Above all else however, it was the smile on his face seemed to agitate her the most. She maintained her smile, but but gritted her teeth behind her closed lips. She could bluff with the best of them, and now she'd need to use that for her own good. A simple shrug of her shoulders was all she gave as she paced methodically toward the door. "I don't know why I even bother. It's obvious what you are, even if others are too stupid to see it. But I know what you are. That means I know your true desires. I guess the only question now, is how long can you maintain that cover. I guess we'll simply have to see."

With that, she exited the room, doors sliding shut behind her. Once they closed, a heavy sigh escaped her lips before looking at her guards who were still standing outside. "Well, boys. I can confirm now. We have Sith. The only question now, is hwo to make him reveal his hand." Of course, she had a plan. After all, she always had a plan.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Now Daxton was intrigued, for she was able to resist a full mind probe that could topple most Jedi Knights and not a few masters. He reassessed her as having potential, perhaps she could be useful in his plans.

Still it did not matter, the relevant advisors had been sufficiently approached and encouraged to see things his way. The 'Jedi' would be getting their base of operations regardless of what the Premier actually thought, if he proved too difficult, he could always be easily replaced.

Rising from his chair, he strode towards the door, his task done with great satisfaction.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
The two guards looked to each other before flashing back toward Ventasia. "Sith? What do they want? And why are we still letting him live?" A small chuckle came from her person as glanced at them both once more. "Easy boys. This is a game of strategy. Just like he isn't showing his whole hand, we can't show him ours. Before I lay down a single card, I'll make him go all in.he'll have to put it all on the line if this game is come to an end. I just need to set him up for it. But to set a trap, one needs bait. What is he here for? What could draw him out?.."

It was at this moment that things seemed to instantly click in her head. If they wanted to take the planet by force, they could've. If he'd brought an army with him, I'd have had to leave for my own survival. But what if he didn't want to be noticed? Yes. That has to be it. He wanted to do this silently, with no eyes on him. It's the only reason for the disguise. Now, in order to take a planet without attracting attention, you'd have to take the government. If you control them then you control the people. But what if there is no government? Then you'd need to take the leader. No. You wouldn't have to. You could get rid of him, but continue without anyone else knowing. With a legitimate reason for not being in public, the majority will accept what their told. And with that, you' have control. That said, since he brought no army with him, he's here for one thing....

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Daxton was about to leave the room when the other door opened and a young girl rushed inside. "Is it true father is considering your proposal master Jedi?"

Pausing to smile, Daxton nodded as he considered his true prize. The minister's daughter was strong in the Force, and already given to certain dark side leanings. A little more push all in the disguise of friendly trust worthy jedi was all that was needed and they would have this world without a fight.

"Well, my dear, there are complications. It seems that other powers are hell bent in preventing our peaceful contact. They are filled with hate and blinded by their arrogance. Typical hulking brutes in armor who would trample on your people's will if given half the chance. I could only state my case, the rest is in your father's most capable hands."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom