Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

".....And it's the citizens that will suffer." (Open to GA/COTBR Only)

Doppelganger? The epicanthix shook his head slightly, the very meaning of the word had escaped his mind. Kezeroth was in the room for now but that wouldn't last long. Why? Well the more Keze eyed [member="Chevu Visz"] the more he pondered and wondered what made her so uncomfortable! The green skinned females eyes seemed to recognize [member="Darth Rapax"]'s armor and not in a good way.

The tension in the meeting room was over 9000 and despite Kezeroths social mask he honestly wanted the Galactic Alliance to ally with the Black Rose. If only they could see through his eyes. Eyes of the Beholder. Toss away pride and traditions of old and band together to destroy a common foe. The concept was so simple, If only everyone in the room was like a child.

" Rapax! I want to show you something. Let's go." he said rather sternly and pointed at him loosely. As Kezeroth made his way to the exit his eyes fell on Chevu as if he had just done her a favor. Throwing up his wrist toward the guard. " Take this crap off me." he told the guard. Watching the guard remove the band the epicanthix tapped his foot some. Once it was removed Kezeroth exited and waited for the Sith knight to follow along.

[member="Xhexania"]
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
[member="The Revenant"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

[member="Kezeroth the Unyielding"]

"Oh don't be like that you Gen'dai bastard. I remember the man whom i fought beside in the Dynasty... not this... Epicanthix?" He raised a brow as he realized he could not so much as scratch Kezeroth's mind, a curious choice for what used to be nothing more than a brute at times which made Solan's brow raise up and he grinned. "I must say, did the great brute of destruction suddenly decided to take a more... linguistic approach to his actions. You are quite the curious being Kezeroth... I cant say that Romeo would be too fond of the change though. Might make him actually jealous someone has a more impressive form than him. No?"

Solan's eyes drifted and watched the others leave and go to their meeting. He didn't really know how this would all end but his bet was not on good terms. There was likelihood that this would not last long at all... He would have to be quick about it if it did not and his eyes drifted to Kira, the ashlan wolf on his shoulder. "Go get me my saber.... something might happen and last thing i need is to be without it." His words were silent, mental thoughts. Nothing that would make sense to others as they provided no linguistic reasoning to them outside of the way that Kira understood his thoughts and he hers.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Chevu Visz"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

A quiet word and [member="The Revenant"] left the meeting room. Jacen felt his presence recede slowly. He had left the spaceport, if not the world entirely. He sat down in his chair, hands clasped together on the table. This time he had to be the rock in the storm. He could sense Chevu's discomfort. He could understand that. Unarmed he had walked into what appeared to be a veritable nest of Sith. A slow breath in, followed by a deep diaphragmatic breath out as he recalled A'dele's lessons on clearing the mind.

"Well then, I suppose we should get on with this," he said curtly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom