Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Untapped Echo of The Force (Corellia)

(Sorry if this isn't the best intro... I tried. I am just stirring up action in hopes another Jedi character is on Corellia for a mission, and can see Calum's dilemna.)

Calum woke up. It was time to see if any good bounties of thugs were up. He got off of his junky mattress, then putting on his robes. He walked through his small, ruined slum-house, equipping his blaster and mother's Lightsaber, though concealing the Lightsaber in his robes. He looked at the savaged streets of the slum town he lived in, then walking down the streets. The tram to Coronet was leaving, and he couldn't focus on his neighborhood for even a mere moment. He wished he could, but just tried to be unnoticed while walking as many humans and aliens were trading or arguing.

He was halfway to the tram station when he saw a few Rodians trying to cheat a man of his credits. They had snabbed his wife and daughter, and threatened to shoot if he didn't hand over five-hundred credits. There were too many blasters included and three unarmed innocents, and he had to do something. He approached the situation.

"Father! What's happening?" He acted. "Who are these men?!"

"About time you got back, kid!" The father yelled back, picking up on Calum's act. "We/re getting mugged here!"

"Oh, a third hostage. Now we should get 900 from the old man. Sit down, human scum. We will kill your mother and sister! Now, SIT!" A Rodian commanded.

"Fine. My parents always taught me good manners - treat others how they should be treated. Nice to meet you." Calum smiled, now sitting. "I will pay you 2,000 credits and a ticket to Coronet. I know you're reasonable men. No need to hurt my family." Calum smiled.

"What are you talking about?!" The little girl exclaimed. Calum quckly drew his saber, then using the Force to stun the Rodians.

"Run!" He yelled, cutting down on of the thugs before he could regain control. The family rushed away from the area, leaving Calum surrounded, Before he knew it, the thugs regained conciousness. He only knew what his parents taught him of the Jedi ways, and was too outnumbered to win this fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom