Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG An unorthodox LFG for an Unorthodox girl

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hello chaos! By December 10th this year, I will have officially been playing Aloy Vizsla for a year, And a lot has happened during that time!

But that's got me thinking. Just as much has happened in her backstory over a decade. So, Why not rp said backstory? I started a solo thread to flesh out a the opening event of her backstory, But I thought, "What if I got some people to come play in the past with me?" So that's what this is.

I'd have to make a subaccount for this to avoid confusion(IC name change and all that), But I'd love to rp this with someone(or a few someones?)

There are pros and cons that I should mention ahead of time though.

Con 1: Spoilers! If ya run into aloy again after this, You've got an entire thread's worth of spoilers on her haha

Con 2: I originally came from RPG servers where the GM made the story and we were all along for the ride, So sometimes I go into GM mode when writing the plot and need to take a step back to include other people's idea. I'm working on it though, And it's been awhile since it was an issue, but it can happen. More than happy to respond accordingly if ya bring it up though.

Con 3: The most important character(Joti's\Aloy's partner and mentor) is already named and doomed to die, But arrangements can be made, As very little has been discussed IC so far. The mentor in question was an Ubese named "Vash" who dies at the very end of her backstory. As I said though, It can be retconned and altered as needed!

Con 4: Since this is a flashback series of sorts, None of these characters can meet again in later timelines till the series is over.

Con 5: Aloy(Joti in this series due to IC name change) Is kind of a moody Mando teen? Not like super edgy or anything but if teenagers aren't your thing, She could potentially be annoying? I'm more than willing to explain her personality if anyone has questions.

Con 6: Joti's story involves some heavy stuff. Patricide, Betrayal, Drug abuse. If writing with a character involved in these sort of things makes you uncomfortable, This character could be an issue for you.

========================================================

Pros!

Pro 1: You get to mentor a brand new bounty hunter or even part of a tight knit crew(if we get multiple writers in on this)

Pro 2: I have no life! (Meaning that I'll always have a reply waiting for you!)

Pro 3: Since I've already written the backstory, We basically have a plotline all written out so we don't have to do much thinking :p But I'm open to organic and\or artificial changes if they feel right!

Pro 4: You basically get a free mando sidekick that can build weapons out of whatever you hand her. And yes, I'm willing to do a factory sub or two! Just look at my various armours and weapons if you need a résumé ;)

Pro 5: Since the backstory\plotline is fairly vague, The story honestly fits so many types of characters and interactions. Doesn't matter if they like each other, hate each other, love each other, Just have mutual respect for eachother, Whether you're an amoral bastard or a benevolent hero, Your character can probably fit into this story.

Pro 6: yes

======================

There are a few rules and suggestions I have thought. Starting with this: Joti's story begins at the age of 15. I absolutely refuse to even consider romance or anything in between until she is 18. If the story needs to skip a few years, I'm down, But nothing happens before then. Any romance subplots have to develop organically and through legitimate chemistry. If they don't feel right together, I'm not agreeing to romance.

Other than that, My only rule is that she can't lose any obvious limbs or die, Simply because this is a backstory thread and\or series, And she hasn't had anything missing or been dead in the current timeline so, ya know.

My suggestion for a partner is another bounty hunter\merc cause that's sort of her backstory there. Preferably an ubese because it requires minimal retconning, But as I said, I can change things. I also suggest a character that is either "Chaotic good" or "Chaotic neutral" as opposed to outright evil or a goody good boi paladin kinda character. Joti herself is moore chaotic neutral leaning on chaotic good. I can work with evil characters too though. I also suggest someone that isn't obviously force sensitive cause she kinda hates jedi\sith but that's not out of the question.

So, If my mad ramblings haven't scared you away yet, Lemme know what'cha think!

edit: I'm on GMT-5 timezonewise, I'll check this in the morning cause it 4am lol

Last edited:

Cintak Gakon

C
Cintak was the owner of a Crime Syndicate.

He's not now.

It was on Nal Hutta, and had a MAJOR amount of influence around there (Think Deep State, or Mafia).

I haven't done much with him since then, and several threads have sizzled and died out.....so maybe we can make it work well. He is a Force User, but why does she hate force users? Maybe he ends up being the reason. Take note though, he doesn't actively use the Force unless he needs to. AKA he doesn't go around like "I'm a Jedi bababababaa"

Timeline:

30 years old: A highly influential criminal...like Boba Fett
40 Years Old: Small-time crime lord...doesn't influence the planet yet
47 Years Old: Huge crime Lord....influences the whole planet, has outposts on Nar Shaddah too.

Basic stuff:

+Cunning, and manipulative
+Excellent talker (Charismatic)
+Generally a good fighter. (Jack of all trades master of none)

-Extremely aggressive
-Overconfident in his own abilities
-Lack of judgment in his companions.
-No true allies or friends..just tools
-Makes moves on impulse

Force User-Knight Rank, no alignment

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Woah! There's a lot more people here than I expected lol Quite the turnout!

I see we all have different writing styles and fairly different characters, Should be an interesting mix. I was kinda hoping for smaller groups and personal RPs, So here's what I'm gonna do: I'm going to make the new sub account (Joti Jjota) And then use that account to invite you folks to a group DM and try to either narrow things down and\or discuss the story in more detail with you all, See who's interested in what, All that.

Junko Ike Junko Ike Jaron Jaron Cintak Gakon Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Noah Corek Noah Corek

Joti Jjota

J
Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Junko Ike Junko Ike Cintak Gakon Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Noah Corek Noah Corek Jaron Jaron

Well for some reason It won't let me Dm you all, You're ghosts or something. Figments of my imagination. So, I guess I'll just have to talk to you imaginary friends of mine here than huh? So yes, This is me, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , Pre name change with a WIP Bio that's taking me ages because today has been hell.

I'm going to copy paste some of what would have been a group DM if it was working...

The original draft of the story begins 10 years ago(Idk the actual chaos timeline tho) right after the infamous Red Coronation. Joti's clan was split between loyalties to Mand'alor the Infernal and House Vizsla, Betrayed each other and basically slaughtered each other. Joti, Through means she'd rather not talk about, Is the only survivor of the ensuing massacre. Fearing retribution from the mand'alor, She flees into the great galaxy and becomes a young gun bounty hunter.

In the original, This is when she met her partner and eventually mentor while on a job gone wrong. But in this version, That's where you come in. Or not, Your characters, Your choice.

I see a lot of potential for interesting dynamics between everyone with these or with new characters. Noah, You may or may not remember me as EllieEx EllieEx last time I was here. Idk what an alliance commando would be doing around this time or with Joti's crazy shebs, But could work if we find a hook for your character if you want to stick with noah corek.
Junko! I've seen you around plenty of times but never actually written with your characters. I don't know how Joti would react to a Jedi Princess if you stick with this character, Or why she'd be there, But maybe we can work that out.

Leenic, Good to see more mandalorians! Though I see a link in that bio to the ragnar syndicate, Which Joti has fought during the rebellion of mandalore in the current timeline. I wonder what will happen there? I think they might have a similar sense of humor though, Should be fun either way if you bring rusty into this. Having another mando to talk to might help joti too.

Leea, I can see Joti running into soldiers during her adventures if you stick with this character, Maybe Joti's mercenary ways might bring them together?

And last but certainly not least we Have Cintak Gakon. I see a lot of potential story out of the character you've presented ngl. I can see him both playing partner and employer depending on which part of his timeline you pick. Even if he ends up being none of those things, He'd still make for an interesting dynamic with the group and with Joti if he was a part of this. Personally I kinda like him as the employer or like, Leader of the little hunter\merc team, but he honestly fits wherever you choose.

So, We gotta decide who's meeting, How and where! And probably who's ship we're stealing There's also the Why we're meeting part but all in due time.

The original job in her story was like, Eliminating a crime boss or something. He was supposed to be a lowly ganger with a few guards, Butthe intel was wrong and he was bigger time than they though, so they kinda had to fight their way out like that one scene in the mandalorian series. We can easily have parts of the team(or the entire team) meet up before, after, even in the middle of it all depending on what works best and is more fun for everyone

Ps: I have links, will edit(Red coronation) (Clan jjota) (Joti's home)

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Sounds like a fun time to be honest! Since this takes place 10 years prior to the timeline present, this could actually be kinda useful to work out a bit of Leenics backstory as well (since, yknow, his is really vauge). And he only joined the Synadcate recently, so I dont think he would have a problem with her at that point in the timeline. But yeah, they seem like they could share a few laughs over some stuff and I am all for having him meet up with her in the thick of the firefight.

Joti Jjota

Joti Jjota

Junko! I've seen you around plenty of times but never actually written with your characters. I don't know how Joti would react to a Jedi Princess if you stick with this character, Or why she'd be there, But maybe we can work that out.

given the time frame she would still likely be among the witches on dathomir who were aligned with the mandalorians.

Joti, I think the story idea you have makes sense. If you are trying to cut down the number of potential writers, I know you mentioned you wanted a smaller more intimate group earlier, then I am fine stepping out. It seems you have a far greater story connection with the others and we could always do something later (assuming you are up for it).

However, if you are still up for Leea, then I think she fits into the timeline. At that point she would have been traveling around, just getting off-world and still very much new to the military. She could easily have ended up working alongside Joti by accident (maybe getting seperated from her squad), on purpose (maybe Joti and the military Leea worked for at the time had the same goals), or maybe even started out against Joti only to turn at a later point to her side. This might be a good fit in for when Leea ended up separating from her current military and switching out for more space travel.

I also appreciate the difficulty with WIP bios, I am still having to tinker with Leea's to update it for how I have been playing her.

Joti Jjota

Joti Jjota

J
Leea Pandac Leea Pandac I am perfectly willing to have you aboard! Having Leea start off as a foe and maybe ending up friends sounds interesting to me, always loved the foes to friends trope. Maybe the military has some interest in our target and leea is guarding them? Then maybe Joti and Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil come to grab said target, But their intel didn't account for the military presence, Thus the ensuing firefight!

Then we have Junko Ike Junko Ike being a with the Dathomiri witches, That's quite something. Maybe this bounty is on dathomir doing something, Possibly trying to undermine the Mandalorians or even the witches? Joti has already been known to take contracts for the sith despite the fall of mandalore, So maybe this is how she got that reputation? The sith\witches could easily have been the ones that hired her for this job. I don't know what role Junko will play, But that could be her way into the story. What do you think?

ps: Sorry if I'm running a little slow lol The winner of the rebellion on mandalore was announced today, And as a staff member for the winning side, I've had a lot of work recently haha

Sorry I haven't been so vocal. I was going to say that I do have an established bounty hunter character that I haven't truly gotten a chance to use, so this would be an excellent opportunity to at least flesh out a little something with him. Maybe both characters could be actual rivals, always fighting over one thing or another, or maybe another trope that you have in mind. Or not. It's your story, I'll let you pick and choose what you want.

Joti Jjota

Last edited:

Joti Jjota

J
Jaron Jaron All good man! We all have those nights lol

I've never had a recurring antagonist before, Could be interesting. Mind dropping me a link by any chance?

Joti Jjota
I like the ideas you are coming up, I think it fits very well with Leea's basic work pattern. I might wing it to some degree in the thread, but maybe the target for your side is some sort of supporter of the military group Leea is in, some kind of bureaucrat or investor, etc. Just an idea.

And no worries about the delay, congrats on success in the Rebellion.

Joti Jjota

Sorry to add another person to respond to lol.

Here's the link. If I have understood this right, Joren would be 18 at the time of the story, the perfect time for him to be learning the ins and outs of bounty hunting. It also could play into the part of an experienced antagonist, maybe some good and funny stories? We'll have to see.

Cintak Gakon

C
Joti Jjota

Sure thing!

This is ten years ago, Cintak was 37, so he'd be transitioning from Big-Time mercenary/Bounty Hunter to Small-time crime boss. I can absolutely see him having a small mercenary group working for him. He'd also be at his peak as a fighter here. He'd be more open about using the Force, though he's still not going to be super open about it. It's something he's indifferent to.

He can be the leader, or the target of your group if you want. Just HMU!

Joti Jjota

J
Okay, This has all been very interesting so far. It's late so I can't say much rn but I'll say this:

Cintak being the target sounds interesting, Could even work it out that we go from enemies to "Friends" if ya want lol

Joren's a little more challenging cause I don't know much, But it could work.

I'm looking forward to whatever we're writing here! I think I might do is just try to start the first thread in the next few days and see what happens lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom