Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unexpexted Change.

Jaret shook his head. The amount of power that someone so young could have. "Wow." It was all that he could say. The young padawan was gobsmacked.

"I do know a little bit of Force Speed." He said letting the trace of a smile appear in the corners of his mouth. "But I doubt I will ever be able to do that anytime soon." Jaret said, referring to the floating Master.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

She was looking at him and had a grin on her face now though being there on the ground. "Well there is a way." Saki motioned for him to come a little closer. "I can carry you up and throw you over the lake, you might be able to use the force to fly then." SHe said it with humor but also the look that of the ones there she could do it.... she actually had done it a few times before to practice with a few of the padawans.

Jaret saw the look in her eyes, and decided it was best to back away a little. "How about we go back to you hitting me with the hammer?" He said, not daring to take his eyes from hers, worried that she would suddenly make good of her 'joke' and sling him across the lake. "I mean, I've now decided I'm not one for heights." That of coarse was a lie. He knew that he could scale a tree in a matter of seconds, he was just trying to avoid getting thrown.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki looked at him while she moved and leaned against a tree. "Well alright I suppose if you are that scared of heights we can not do that. So come on, I want to hear more. What did you learn in that encounter?" She was watching him now digging in the belt she had and getting some smaller food cubes while she was popping her neck and knuckles.

"Well for one, don't try and stop a hammer." Jaret said, a small smile spreading across his face.

"I mean I guess, I've learnt that nothing can stop you if you have your mind set on doing it." He said as he looked to [member="Saki"], she herself was someone that helped prove that point. She was so young, yet she held such power.

"Is that right?" The youth said, looking to Saki, he didn't want to disappoint this person who had decided to help him with his training. Jaret nervously hopped from one foot to the other as he waited.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki looked at him. "I don't know, what do you think?" She wasn't trying to be clever or pretend wisdom, she was a teenager and well really wasn't wise... She was experienced and knew how to hit things. "I learned a long time ago that trying to confirm you have done something right can be bad if the teacher doesn't know it teaches you bad habits.... I'll teach you how to fight and can confirm it is a good way that you know how to punch but saying if the lesson you learned is the right one beyond that well... I don't know and I know masters are supposed to sound wise and stuff but anyone who claims wisdom and to be great I have seen generally is just talking out their arse."

"That all sounds pretty wise to me." Jaret said with a slight smirk on his face. Although he understood what [member="Saki"] had been saying. Jaret seemed to be growing a liking to this teenage ass kicker. He smiled at her. "So are you just going to tell me about fighting, or are you gonna show me how?" Jaret was eager to learn from someone like Saki. He began to step back giving her space to do what ever it was she wanted.

"I mean from what I've seen and heard, you're pretty good at it." He looked down to the ground making sure his feet were in the right position, and had his knees slightly bent, just the way Kei had showed him.

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki was looking at him as she spoke. "Alright I'll show you how to fight but should do it somewhere kind of safe...well safer there isn't the risk and throwing a tree." She smirked to him while leading the way and as she pressed a button waiting for a time until a massive case came down from the sky. The thick metal was dull grey with repulsor lifts as the top opened and she was securing all but her saber and staff into it. Framed cushions that could fit each part and her gear before she closed it and sent it back. The case going to her ship and the droid brain contorlling it before she was moving her attention off. Without the armor she was in a near top top and some pants showing tattoo's across her body. The pathway up to a section of the mountain as there was mud and the sound of bubbles that she was walking in before turning around. "ALright this will do, a great way to learn how to fight and train is to go somewhere you will need to stay focused."

Jaret slowly followed, he wondered whether or not [member="Saki"] could actualy throw a tree, then he decided that she really could. Then as they were walking a floating armoury landed. Jaret's mouth dropped forming a 'O' shape. This women was full of surprises.

Jaret plunged on behind her, taking in the numerous tattoos, wasn't the legal age to get tattoos 18? Quickly though he threw the thought aside as they reached their destination. Jaret looked to the ground then back to Saki. "I can do this." He said to himself as he began to calm himself, letting the Force flow through him. "Respect the Force and it’ll respect you, it’s your mirror." The words echoed through his head as he remembered Kei's training.

The padawan stood at the ready, patiently waiting to learn.

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

"Word of warning, some of the rats in the jungle get to be pretty large." She stood there in the mud and moved using it more as a way to slid around rather then stomping and losing her grip. Water and earth two things she knew how to manipulate and alter were a welcomed technique before she was speaking again. "One of the first things to learn is how to move under pressure, I want you to try and run in the mud and really get in there. Assuming you don't fall over to often you'll eventually find you can use this to dodge and stand your ground in other areas of a fight."

Jaret didn't mind a jog but doing it in the mud, that was a little worse. Although he had seen how [member="Saki"] used it to slide rather than stomping in it. "Just promise you won't laugh when I fall over."

He crouched down to the ground and began to push forward from his back leg, his foot squishing down into the mud, but he did manage to get going. He then took another step, and then another. Although it wasn't getting any easier. The mud would drag his legs down and create a strong resistance.

He stumbled a few times, each time, the mud climbing higher upon his body and weighing him down even more.

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki was looking at him. "I make no promises." She was moving now and where the mud got deeper she was gliding over it easier with the shaping to make a small platform under her feet. "You are doing good but just like anything make it smarter not harder. If you are getting to much resistance shorten your stride." She moved around clasping her hands behind her back. "ANd now when your master returns you can tell him all about how you get to play in the mud with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom