Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unexpexted Change.

Scene
It was a beautiful forest lush trees stood still as the sun gradually greeted their leaves. Through the cracks in the canopy the sun opened up delicate flowers. The forest was located a few kilometers from the Voss Academy.​
It couldn't have been earlier than 6am. A teen sat against a tree in the early morning light that slipped through the small gaps in the trees. He seemed to have his eyes closed and was meditating.​
Character
Jaret sat still, letting the small rays of sun touch his skin and warm his body. He wore simple clothes, the only thing that would give away that he was a Jedi was the training saber that hung at his belt.

"Best time of day right now." The youth said, small hairs protruded from his chin. The first signs of manhood, yet he still had a long way to go. He gradually opened his eyes and looked to a rock about ten meters away.

Calmy he outstrectched his hand, his fingers pointed to the sky and his palm open. The Force began to flow through his body, and the rock began to easily left off the ground. A smile touched the youth's face. "If only Master Amadis were here."

[member="Saki"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

While the padawan might be a gentle breeze, Saki was a raging storm while she moved through the jungle. The sixteen year old was a product of the jedi war against the sith and as she jumped her breaker armor gleamed. The gauntlets she had obscenely heavy as she came down smashing a fissure into the ground with the shockwave generators. Her heavy armor built for a matukai to use and she was running in it. The wind kicking up the short hair on her head but not fully hiding her tattoo's when she came into the clearing and stood there for a moment. One hand pulling the obsidian hammer to her hand, the other pulling a chain with a large phrik weight on the end of it. She had an essential armory on herself inclusing the staff and saber before she was looking at the kid. The youngest master in the order and she popped her neck. "Woah didn't expect a padawan out here."

The rock dropped to the ground as Jaret quickly rose at the sudden appearance of this women. She was covered in tattoos, and was young. Jaret had heard of a women like this who was a Jedi Master, but could this be her? He thought they were just rumors to prove that anything was possible.

As Jaret stood his hand subconsciously went to the hilt of his saber. The surprise and uncertainty showing in his eyes. "Who are you?" His voice trembled sightly, he knew he was useless in a fight.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki noted his movement and she walked forward while looking him over. "Keep your hand off the hilt, you look so green I could flick you into a tree." She released the weapons though and crossed her arms. "Young, nervous, surprised and doesn't know who I am." Now she was chuckling. "I am Saki padawan and if I had wanted to attack you I would have done it." She moved over near the hammer and weight that were sitting there on the ground and there was a flexing of energy and power as the stone jutted up to make a place to sit. "So what brings your all the way out here."

Jaret went to take a pace back but bumped into the tree behind him, quickly he removed his hand from the hilt, looked to the ground and began to nervously shift his weight from one foot to the other. Suddenly she spoke her name, it was a name that Jaret had heard before. Quickly he gave a deep bow. "Master Saki. I'm sorry."

He straightened up from his bow although still stood awkwardly. "Umm, I'm out here because it's peaceful. It's a good place to meditate." Jaret was unsure what to do, he had never been in a situation like this so he began to give a few leaves around his feet nervously.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki looked at the boy and spoke as she stood there. "What is up with you, you're acting like I'm going to hit you. I might not be touchy feely but I don't attack other jedi." She walked up and looked at him before stomping to raise the earth to sit down. "Come on now talk to me. I'll show you I do have some feelings... Kind of but only when it is needed. Like when a padawan looks like he is going to wet himself talking to me." She raised an eyebrow while sitting there and offering her hand for him to sit. "Now who is your master?"

Jaret slowly began to sit. "I'm not going to wet myself. The padawan said defensively.

"Master Amadis, or Kei, or Master Kei." Jaret quickly shot the words from his mouth not wanting to keep the Master waiting. Jaret looked around the ground, his eyes fell on a small stick, he used the force to bring it to his hands before he began to fiddle with it.

"Do you know him? He's a really good teacher." Jaret said some what subconsciously.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Oh him... Saki grinned a little as she leaned back a bit looking at the padawan and spoke. "Yeah I know him, last time I saw Kei his head was buried between by legs." She said it sitting there now while she pulled her chain to her and dragged the weight plus the hammer that came down with a small crash. "He is a good teacher though I will admit to that mostly. All of my students would have preferred him to getting chased by a two hundred pound hammer at least." She though did take a look at the boys hands. "Though with him gone for now I feel you shouldn't be felt hanging. Tell me how far you got with him teaching you."

Jaret raised an eyebrow at that statement. "His head buried between your legs?" Quickly he shook the thought away.

"That hammer isn't that scary." Jaret said sarcastically. Before looking back down to his hands. "He taught me a bit, you know, how to lift stuff and how to use a force barrier, and a little bit of saber training. But that's it." Jaret dropped the stick and closed his hands into his lap.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

She looked at him and winked mostly for effect not saying they had been dueling for practice at the time... Why ruin the romance of it all as she stood up looking at him. "Not scary huh? Well then padawan until Kei returns we'll just have to be together and I' going to put the fear of the gods in you." She said it with a grin though and stepped forward looking at him. "First thing is first we'll have to get you dressed and build those muscles." She was looking at him and unbound the gloves over her armor as she set them on the stone and stepped out of the boots revealing she had a second set. The gloves and boots were made for being a second layer while she spoke. "Alright your going to put the gloves and boots on then we'll begin. You master taught you how to lift so I expect you'll be able to lift them." She was looking at him and without the excess weight of the one hundred pound boots made by triam from the densest metal in the galaxy and the excessive weight of her ninety pound gloves. She was feeling pretty good the armor could wait and be used later while she crossed her arms. "Come on now try them on and start moving."

Jaret would file that thought away and question his master about it later on. But for now Jaret had to prove he was a man.

The 'mans' eyebrow remained raised and Saki stripped down her into her second layer of boots and gloves. How interesting. "This will be easy." Jaret bend down to pick up to pick up one of the gloves expecting it to be light the padawan, was caught off guard and struggle to lift the glove. Although he was given an order and he managed to slip on glove on except his muscles were tensed and shaking from the weight of just one glove.

"How do you do this!?" He asked as he went to try and unsuccesfully slip on the second glove.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki was looking at him with a grin on her face as he seemed to understand the real skill of it. She took the glove and was holding it to try and give the padawan a break while she spoke. "Lots of training and practice, I was taught by the matukai and can lift this easily." She looked at him while letting his have his moment and she backed up a little. "When you are ready though we can begin." She was looking at him and picked up the hammer while resting it on her shoulder. "Still think this isn't so scary?"

Jaret gratefully let Saki hold the glove, then scratched his head. "Who are the Matukai?"

Then as Saki asked if he was ready he gave a small nod. "I guess so." Then the hammer was brought into the equation. "I would only be scared of it, if you were an enemy, and I am fairly sure you're not." He gave with a small smile.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

"They are a group of force users who focus on the body and internal abilities. With their teachings you can lift tens times more then normal jedi, you can have near infinite stamina and are able to make yourself immune to poison." With the look at him she held it and backed up a bit while she held it in two hands raising her eyebrows. "Well I might not be your enemy padawan but I am going to teach you how to dodge." Hey hands gripped it while she motioned with her head. "I'd start moving."

Jaret nodded, they sounded like an interesting group.

Then the hammer was raised, there was a slight flash of fear in his eyes. Then Saki gave the warning to start moving. Jaret bent his knees slightly, and was standing on the balls of his feet, ready to dodge. He began to back away but never took his off the hammer, he was expecting it to swing at any second, and when the time came he would be ready to move.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Her grip on the hammer tightened as she swung it and was moving. Towards the padawan with a grin on her face. "Alright then..... DODGE." She shouted it out to make sure he was alert as she waited to see if he would do it and then moved towards one of the trees to kick off and swing again... rinsin and repeating while shifting her inertia to move faster and faster.

Jaret easily dodged the first swing, letting the hammer swing past his head. Again he dodged the second swing, but he began to form an idea in his head to try and show what Kei had taught him.

As the third swing was arcing towards him, Jaret brought his hands into his chest and let the force flow through his arms, centering it into his palms. When the hammer was on its way towards him, he threw out his hands towards the hammer, drawing from the force around him, from the trees and plants.

The hammer whacked against Jaret's force barrier that he had created. The hammer sent shock waves through the shield and the sheer impact quickly burst the shield. Although it done it's job and protected Jaret from the devastating hammer.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki was looking at him as she hovered there in the air. Her smirk appearing more though while she pulled at the air into a gust with the shaping and spoke. "I'd be careful padawan, the wind is picking up." While she said it Saki rose into the air on her gust and held the hammer. "Your barriers are weak padawan, you'll need to work on those."

Jaret looked around as the wind began to push the leaves and decay around. Quickly he nodded. "Yes Master Saki, I will work on them." He said as he looked at his floating teacher, she seemed to have all sorts of tricks up her sleeve.

"How do you do this?" He asked as he watched Saki float in the air, while still holding the hammer. Jaret was impressed by the power someone so young could wield.

[member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Jaret Sha'Co"]

Saki remained in the air as she watched him and slowly came down while she let the hammer fall with a grin. "Do what? Fly?" Hahahaha she laughed a little more while standing there. "Well it starts with a lot of training and learnign how to really focus inward to yourself. Eventually you'll be able to throw speeders and make yourself lighter then air to fly around. Helps when you can use the force for speed as well, nothing like getting into a good fight and moving across the field."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom